Account Executive at Clutter
Clutter is an on-demand, technology company based in Los Angeles that is disrupting the $50B/year self-storage and moving industries. We’ve built an end-to-end logistics and supply chain platform, enabling us to offer consumers a much more convenient solution at price parity with the incumbents. We’ve raised $300M from a number of VCs, including Softbank, Sequoia Capital, Atomico and GV (formerly Google Ventures). We have 750+ team members and tens of thousands of customers in 7 major markets across the US with plans to be in 50+ markets, domestically and internationally, within the next 5 years!
At Clutter, we're fortunate to be providing a consumer value proposition that people love and one that makes economic sense - a true product/market fit that few startups ever find. To deliver on our promise to consumers, team members and investors, we've focused on hiring, training and retaining exceptional individuals. This means that we have a very thorough interview process and maintain high performance expectations, but we'll always be transparent with you and respectful of your time.
We are looking for a new Account Executive to work on our B2B sales team. This is a new and rapidly growing business unit within Clutter that focuses specifically on acquiring and managing relationships with B2B customers. In addition to driving sales, this person will work cross-functionally on a daily basis with other business orgs (Operations, Product, Engineering and Finance) and will report directly to our Third Party Logistics General Manager. The compensation for this role includes a base salary + a highly competitive commission structure, with additional incentives for top performers.
What you'll do:
- Utilize both inbound leads/outbound reach-outs to build and manage a pipeline of prospective clients
- Proactively consult with clients to understand their supply chain needs and processes
- Demonstrate the value of Clutter Logistics through virtual and in-person meetings
- Identify opportunities for account growth while retaining and expanding revenue within the book of business
- Partner with the third party logistics (3PL) team to drive client success and revenue generation
What we’re looking for:
- 3-5 years in enterprise/B2B sales with 1-2 years of closing experience - logistics, transportation, or freight forwarding experience preferred
- BA/BS degree required
- Strategic and consultative mindset for customer success
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills, with the ability to connect in both virtual and face-to-face environments
- An obsession with client happiness and a burning desire to win clients from competitors
Clutter is committed to fostering a fair, inclusive, and equal work environment. We strive to create a workplace that reflects the communities that we serve, where each team member is empowered to come to work as their true self. Diverse teams are more successful, which is why Clutter aims to be a leader in workplace equality and move both our company and the industry forward.