Account Executive at Mothership
| Culver City
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:28 a.m. (PST) on Friday, January 15, 2021
We are building the future of freight
Mothership's groundbreaking technology is unlocking the world's potential by making freight delivery more efficient. Founded in 2017, we're backed by some of venture capital's best investors and have already become the logistics backbone for many of today's most innovative companies.
To double down on that success, we’re looking for highly driven and detail-oriented individuals looking to add value, solve problems and join a rocket ship. If that's you, come help us reshape logistics. Together we'll replace tired and comfortable incumbents with a modern marketplace built around speed, ease of use and fairness.
As an Account Executive, you'll get to help build processes, identify targets, close opportunities, and expand customer revenue.
The ideal candidate for this position is someone who is fueled by winning. You're an incredibly strong individual contributor, but also know when to pass the ball. You don't talk about your abilities or brag about your numbers; they speak for themselves and you're happy to teach your techniques and strategies to others.
What you’ll get to do
- Build a strong top-of-funnel through data-driven calling, email, and creative sales tactics
- Deeply research each target, listen intently and rely on facts to close, not your ability to be salesy or convincing
- Qualify and convert new customers and opportunities through effective playbook strategies
- Articulate ROI through detailed qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Partner with our Operations and Product teams to create and deliver new solutions to meet customer needs
What success looks like in this role
- 1+ years of experience in the logistics or transportation space
- Experience in Freight Sales as a top performer who exceeded quotas
- Thrives when given autonomy and has a never quit mentality
- Strong vocabulary and interpersonal communication skills
- Advanced experience in modern CRM software and diligent with data capture
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required
Perks and Benefits
Highly competitive salary and the opportunity to earn employee stock options
Full health, dental and vision insurance coverage (PPO)
Unlimited paid time off
Work at our bright, window filled, open floor plan office in Culver City, CA
Equipped with the latest technology
Culture at Mothership
We’re an ambitious, endlessly curious, and open-minded group. Our team is passionate about our mission and eager to produce work at the highest level. The office is upbeat and supportive, because we care about each other and believe positive momentum equals better outcomes.
If this sounds like a place you’d be a great addition to, let’s chat.
Read Full Job Description