We are building the future of freight
At Mothership, we believe in unlocking the world's potential through speeding up the delivery of everything people need. Started in 2017, we’re backed by some of venture capital’s best investors and have already become the logistics backbone for many of today’s most innovative companies.
To double down on that success, we’re looking for highly driven and detail-oriented individuals looking to add value, solve problems and join a rocket ship. If that's you, come help us reshape logistics. Together we'll replace tired and comfortable incumbents with a modern marketplace built around speed, ease of use and fairness.
As an Account Executive, you'll get to help build processes, identify targets, close opportunities and expand customer revenue.
The ideal individual for this position is someone who relishes the opportunity to push product from the ground up and is looking for ownership to spread their wings and test the limits. You’re focused on action and lead by example in a hands on and collaborative way.
What you’ll get to do
- Build a strong top of funnel through cold calling, email, and other creative sales tactics
- Drive the vision of Mothership and help sell that vision to our customers
- Identify and qualify new sales opportunities
- Forecast accurately and execute quickly
- Collaborate and work with a highly diverse set of internal and external stakeholders
- Sell into, manage and expand Small Medium Business to Mid-Market accounts
- Drive continuous improvement and be an ambassador of change for our clients
- Uncover key customer characteristics, challenges, and goals
- Articulate ROI through detailed qualitative and quantitative analysis
What success looks like in this role
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a client-facing role as a top performer
- Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred but not required
- Familiarity using modern CRM and marketing automation software
- Demonstrated high-performance and the ability to consistently exceed quota
- Demonstrated ability to lead client success strategies
- Expert level at Excel
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
Perks and Benefits
Highly competitive salary and employee stock options
Full health, dental and vision (PPO)
Unlimited paid time off
Work at our bright, window filled, open floor plan office in West Los Angeles
Equipped with the latest technology
Culture at Mothership
We’re an ambitious, endlessly curious, and open-minded group. Our team is passionate about our mission and eager to produce work at the highest level. The office is upbeat and supportive, because we care about each other and believe positive momentum equals better outcomes.
If this sounds like a place you’d be a great addition to? Let’s chat.
Read Full Job Description