Account Executive at NuORDER
Greater LA Area
!Sorry, this job was removed at 8:28 p.m. (PST) on Monday, January 6, 2020
NuORDER is a venture-backed, B2B eCommerce technology company revolutionizing the way the $130 billion wholesale business is done. Since 2011, we’ve offered a platform to empower brands and retailers to conduct their business in a smarter, modern, more efficient way and 100% online. We’re digitizing the buying process and currently partnering with over 1,200 brands and 500,000 retailers within different verticals to provide a central place to browse different products and catalogs, access up-to-the-minute sales and inventory data, and place orders any time of day, even via mobile.
NuORDER is seeking an Account Executive to join our office in Los Angeles, focusing on the attraction of mid-market clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly intelligent, driven, and energetic sales professional to play a key role in the success of a fast growing, B2B eCommerce technology company. You’ll act as hunter - and you’ll receive some inbound lead flow as well - ultimately holding yourself accountable to a consistent sales process. You thrive in dynamic environments where being nimble is the name of the game.
The ideal candidate is committed to winning and taking advantage of the untapped customer base that could benefit from NuORDER’s unique product offering. You’ll be liaising with and pitching VPs and C-level executives at the world’s most celebrated fashion brands.
- Prospecting for and developing sales opportunities within NuORDER’s mid-size corporate sales segment
- Conducting discovery calls with appropriate potential clients
- Running web-based demos, and diagnostic meetings highlighting solutions that relate directly to potential client needs
- Collaborating cross functionally with internal NuORDER teams to successfully win business
- Strategically game planning and executing an account strategy to deliver maximum revenue potentialDetailed and constant CRM input and usage to manage and organize your pipeline
- Providing feedback to the product team improving the NuORDER technology and stepping out of your non-sales role, as needed
- Attending industry-specific trade shows and events to build brand awareness and generate sales qualified opportunities
What it takes to be successful:
- 1 - 3 years of sales closing experience in SaaS environment is required
- Ability to operate in a fast paced and competitive business environment consistently achieving and exceeding monthly sales goals
- Storytelling skills
- Proficient in Salesforce -- accurately being able to forecast sales activity and pipeline in SFDC
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills and the ability to present in-person the NuORDER product and value prop to C-level and VP-level audiences
- Proven track record: you’re a consistent top performer and have excelled throughout your career at other SaaS companies
We’re creative, innovative, and helping businesses become more efficient. Ensuring that each member of our team feels fulfilled and on track to become the very best employee they can be is important - and we encourage our people to discover new ways of achieving specific goals. We fully believe that each and every individual part of our organization provides value, a new perspective and progress to NuORDER’s growth and success. Come join us so we can build together!
NuORDER offers a competitive salary and benefits package complete with medical, dental & vision insurance, a matching 401k program, flexible PTO & a wide array of holidays. We also offer paid maternal and paternal leave.
As a NuORDER employee, you can expect a variety of learning and development opportunities and a plethora of snacks, coffee, and sparkling water in our fully stocked kitchen! In addition, it’s not unusual for us to have Bagel Fridays, free lunches, game nights, and happy hours to bond as a team!
Read Full Job Description