Who we are
HopSkipDrive enables access to opportunity through mobility. We provide a unique transportation solution for schools and families that gets kids where they need to go safely and dependably. We were founded by 3 working moms who have 8 kids among them and who developed HopSkipDrive as a solution to their own problems. We are redefining K-12 transportation.
We are based in downtown LA. Our mission, our enormous market potential, our team and the technology challenges we are solving make HopSkipDrive one of LA’s hottest startups and an all-around awesome place to work.
Who you are
We want A+ players who are looking for a challenging and rewarding experience. We are defining a new category in an incredibly fast-moving market. This is not a lifestyle job. This will be the hardest, most demanding, most exhilarating job you will ever have. It will also be the most rewarding.
At HopSkipDrive, we know that to tackle our toughest challenges, we need different approaches, unique perspectives, and new ways of thinking. We are building a team of creative problem-solvers from many different backgrounds.
As our Senior Account Executive/Account Executive, you will contact and develop relationships through a combination of outreach cold calling, email and networking. Your goal is to educate schools and businesses on HopSkipDrive and provide solutions for their transportation needs.
We are seeking candidates who are self-starters with a strong work ethic and drive to succeed. The ideal candidate is tech-savvy, goal oriented and has a passion for sales.
This position offers a unique opportunity for those who are interested in starting their career at HopSkipDrive. The role provides ongoing sales training, career development, and offers lots of opportunity for growth.
Our offices are modern, bright, and fun and dog friendly! Our kitchen is always fully stocked with snacks to keep you fueled.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Outreach via phone and email to schools, non-profits and businesses
- Educate schools, non-profits and businesses on HopSkipDrive and our products
- Qualify all sales leads based upon specific lead qualification criteria
- Schedule calls and meetings
- Put together proposals and contracts
- Develop superior customer service relationship with prospects
- 1-3 years sales experience interacting with customers and clients
- Prior education experience is a big plus!
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Phenomenal interpersonal skills - you enjoy talking with people in-person and over the phone
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Verifiable track record of success
- Goal-oriented team player: we all chip in and support each other to hit our team targets and company goals!
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
What you will get
We want you to be an owner in our company and share in executing our vision, so every full-time employee has equity. In addition, we offer competitive market comp, BYOD technology reimbursement, unlimited vacation, FSA, medical, dental and vision, 401(k), weekly catered lunches, and an opportunity to work for a uniquely positioned, VC-backed company in a hugely attractive space with significant upside potential.