Account Executive - SMB/Mid-Market at ringDNA
What You'll Do:
As an Account Executive focused on SMB B2B sales, you'll target companies to help sales teams increase productivity, engage in smarter conversations, and gain predictive insights through ringDNA's platform.
With our recent investment from Goldman Sachs, we’re looking to grow our nimble sales team exponentially. As a result, we’re looking for exceptional sellers to help us grow our customer base, turn prospects into die-hard customers, and evangelize RingDNA. Our client portfolio includes companies like Amazon, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Lyft and Twilio.
- Passionately evangelize RingDNA to companies within our SMB/Mid-Market segment
- Manage full sales cycle in a consultative manner, from initial qualification through product demo through follow up calls to closing
- Develop new business opportunities through proactive efforts, in addition to handling incoming leads
- Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue targets
- Coach team members and accept coaching whenever it is given
Who You Are:
- 4-5+ years enterprise sales experience in a B2B SaaS vertical
- Proven track record demonstrating ability to engage and use a consultative approach
- Proven track record exceeding quota
- Passion, enthusiasm, energy, humor, and the ability to convey this through phone and email communications
- Passion for selling and sales technologies - a student of the game.
Who We Are:
ringDNA is a sales experience platform that helps businesses scale revenue growth through AI. The leading choice for Salesforce customers, ringDNA offers a complete solution for sales engagement, sales playbook execution, performance insight, conversation intelligence and much more.
Backed by Goldman Sachs, Bryant Stibel and Palisades Growth Capital.
ringDNA was named one of the "Hot 100" best privately held software companies by JMP Securities and "One of The Best Privately Owned Companies in America" by Entrepreneur magazine. Named Best Company Leadership, Best CEO and Best Company for Professional Development by Comparably and USA Today.