Account Executive, New Markets at ServiceTitan Inc.
Reporting to the Sales Manager of New Markets, this individual will be contributing to research on markets that ServiceTitan does not currently service, with the ultimate goal of expanding our total addressable market and capturing additional sales revenue. This is a department that will operate as a startup within a startup - we’ll drive results by rapidly testing and iterating, learning every step of the way, and creating a scalable machine. Everybody will have a voice at the table to ensure that we’re optimizing for results and not following a regimented hierarchy of titles. We’re looking for somebody that is passionate, accountable, curious, resourceful, and data-driven.
As our Account Executive, New Markets, you will:
- Close quality business - given that these customers will be first of their kind to our product and help inform a major portion of ServiceTitan’s strategy, we need to optimize for deals that will activate
- Relentlessly help prospects in new markets discover unmet needs and educate them on why ServiceTitan is the answer
- Serve as the front-lines for the new markets team by converting all available inbound & referral pipeline that is non-ICP, along with proactively selling to activate into the industries of focus
- Given the experimental nature of this job, we will require very tight compliance when it comes to data - we need to focus on learning
- Establish quality working relationships with internal stakeholders and a proactive feedback loop for product gaps, industry learnings, and more
- Contribute material input to go/no-go/continue decisions upon test completion
- Company first mentality, which includes giving constructive and direct feedback to team members
- Most importantly, have fun!
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- 1-5 years experience in an Account Executive Role
- Love our customers: we want people that relish in our customers’ success
- Love to win: we will fight for every inch and celebrate every win
- Love to learn: you challenge yourself to learn the best new sales methodologies and techniques
- Vertical SaaS experience is required
- Experience working with contractors is highly desirable
- Results and solution-oriented - we want to know how we can win, not why we can’t
- Ability to drive both tangible and intangible results for the good of the team and company
- Ability to work independently and cross-functionally
- Must be committed to the success of our customers
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan
http://instagram.com/lifeatservicetitan | https://www.builtinla.com/company/servicetitan-inc | https://www.themuse.com/profiles/servicetitan