Account Executive - Marketing Sales
At Exact Data, we place a high value on our employees and we are committed to developing and fostering a productive work environment. Though ours is a team-based atmosphere of list brokers and direct marketing professionals, we also provide for individual career development. Talented people are our most valuable resource and we demonstrate our appreciation in how we reward them. We offer a comprehensive benefits package along with highly competitive compensation.
Exact Data is one of the fastest growing marketing data providers in the United States and Canada. We offer everything from targeted email, postal, and phone lists, to personalized email marketing services. We have uniquely designed an exclusive array of products and services for our clients to both promote their businesses and themselves. We are seeking motivated Account Executives to join our team of highly motivated and energetic individuals with strong sales and negotiation skills to introduce and provide products and services over the phone. This position will be responsible for generating new business revenue with the qualified leads provided by the company.
Thats's Cool but What's the Job?
- Build and manage a pipeline of clients ranging from small businesses to multi-national corporations
- Perform sales activities such as phone calls and emails at a large volume (no cold- calling)
- Consult and strategize to deliver on daily and monthly goals by planning, controlling and following up on all aspects of a sale
- Be a product knowledge expert and successfully overcome prospective customer objections
- Accurately and thoroughly update records in CRM software
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor's Degree OR 1-3 years of customer facing experience
- Proficient in MS Office, overall computer skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical and business concepts and express them in clear language
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Full employee Health Benefits offered optional family plans available
- Student Loan repayment program
- 401(K) retirement savings plan with company match
- 3 weeks of paid vacation
- Casual work environment - #casual
- Location close to public transit
- Rapid career advancement opportunities
- Extensive training is Sales, Problem Solving, Customer Service, and Business Profitability