Account Executive, Field Sales (Philadelphia, PA) at ServiceTitan (Remote)
Ready to be a Titan?
The Field Sales Account Executive will build and execute field-based sales plans within a defined geographic region and in collaboration with cross-functional customer acquisition teams. This role requires a full-cycle sales approach, to include sourcing leads, developing and qualifying prospects, delivering consultative sales demonstrations, negotiating contracts and closing new business.
What you'll do:
- Manage all sales efforts, activities and results for the total available market in the Philadelphia region
- Become a "Subject Matter Expert" (SME) of the ServiceTitan platform
- Prospect and qualify new leads from channel partners and various regional industry events and book product demonstrations
- Provide consultative sales demonstrations of ServiceTitan products, both in-person and/or via web conference to demonstrate value as the #1 software for the trades
- Collaborate with Field Sales Representatives to provide a better buying experience for our prospects and to improve key sales metrics across the funnel
- Forge and leverage key relationships with regional distributors and their sales teams to drive top of funnel production and to assist with closing of net new business
- Master your sales process and constantly seek areas to improve
- Take ownership of your book of business and month-to-month execution of your sales plan
What you'll bring:
- 2+ years experience working in an outside sales role, preferably selling software
- Ability to perform consultative sales demonstrations, virtually and in-person
- Consistent track record of meeting or exceeding your sales quota
- Ability to handle objections and demonstrate value for a complex software
- Passion for cultivating, owning and harvesting your own sales territory
- Tenacious work ethic with the desire to be a top performer at ServiceTitan
- Desire to perform Outbound and Inbound sales
- Ability to create urgency and close business
- Ability to work autonomously and cross-functionally
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn't about checking every box on a list. It's about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we're solving. We're in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you're not just accepting a job. You're making a career move. Here's how we'll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and more.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 90% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
ServiceTitan is committed to fair and equitable compensation for all of our employees. We thoughtfully consider a wide range of factors when determining individual compensation. The expected salary range for this role is between $83,700 - $96,200 + commissions. Actual compensation for an individual may vary depending on skills, performance over time, qualifications, experience, and location. In addition to the base salary, the total compensation package also includes equity and a holistic suite of benefits.