Account Development Representative
Are you an energetic, driven, and have a positive mental attitude? Do you want to gain the experience you need to launch your sales career with a high-performing sales team at a growing company?
At MomentFeed, you’ll become an expert in mobile advertising and social media marketing. Your positive attitude and work ethic are the keys to your success.
- Specialize in lead generation of clients with $1 billion in revenue
- Create outreach campaigns to identify and qualify new enterprise and strategic sales leads
- Overcome objections and set meetings for enterprise sales executives
- Partner with your sales executive to move deals through the pipeline and develop your sales skills
- Maintain active communication with leads by sending timely targeted materials with an account-based strategy
- Meet (or exceed) monthly targets in setting up qualified meetings.
You Must Have
- 1+ years of experience in enterprise class lead generation (hunter sales roles)
- SaaS, digital marketing, and social media experience are huge pluses
- Experience with a CRM is desirable, SalesForce preferred
- Experience working and succeeding in a quota driven environment
- Able to naturally build rapport and relationships with prospects
- Proven initiative and competitive drive
- The perseverance and drive to make 100 outreaches a day
- Resilience and ability to overcome objections
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A great attitude and the ability to work with and collaborate with a close-knit team
- Competitive base salary
- Top-end commission structure that rewards you for meeting and exceeding goals
One of the best places to work in Los Angeles according the LA Business Journal and recognized as a Deloitte Fast 500 company!
The MomentFeed SaaS marketing platform empowers national brands like Starbucks, Cricket Wireless, and Jamba Juice to engage with consumers on mobile at every point in their customer lifecycle. We help our clients harness the power of partner networks - Facebook, Google, Apple, Yelp, Bing (and more) to capture local audiences, engage with consumers in authentic and relevant ways, and measure campaign performance through the point of sale.
We strive to be the best place our employees have ever worked, and the best partner our clients have ever had. Our people are awesome (if we do say so ourselves) and our offices are casual, fun, dog-friendly and low-key.
Every ‘Feeder gets:
- Health Benefits: comprehensive coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Flexible Time Off Policy
- MacBook Pro laptop provided on your first day
- Catered lunches on Thursdays; snacks and drinks all the time
- 401(k), commuter program, and an employer-paid fitness program