Greater LA Area
Do you love the restaurant and technology industries? Are you looking for an opportunity to develop your client servicing skills, while also learning sales, organizational, and time management techniques? If working on a collaborative, cross departmental team with high energy and levels of activity interests you, then we might have the perfect opportunity.
About the Team:
At ChowNow, we are passionate about serving the needs of over 8,000 restaurants to help them compete in an increasingly technical world. Our team works on products focused on restaurant clients and their diners (who transact over $1,000,000 daily on the ChowNow platform).
We believe positive relationships make our team able to do more with less. You will collaborate, learn, teach, and experiment with new approaches to getting big things done together.
Our team is located in the Playa Vista neighborhood and tech hub of Los Angeles — 5 minutes from both the beach and the freeways. We believe in equal opportunity for all, and you should too. We’ve been named a Best Place to Work, have been certified as a Great Place to Work, and have a whole bunch of happy employees on Glassdoor.
About the Position:
As an Account Coordinator on the Restaurant Success Team, you will be the first warm-welcome to a newly signed ChowNow restaurant client. You will bring your strong communication skills, your high level of organization, and your subtle sales finesse to this fast-paced, KPI-focused role. Your days will be spent managing a high volume of inbound and outbound emails and phone calls while owning the onboarding process and client relationship until the point of launch, when the account is seamlessly handed off to a post-live Restaurant Success Manager.
You will have the unique opportunity to perfect your time management and client servicing skills at a company and on a team that is dedicated to your personal and professional growth. You will gain immense operational knowledge and first hand experience of the restaurant and technology industries.
Your success will be measured by your ability to efficiently collect client assets and information, coordinate behind-the-scenes account setup across multiple departments, upsell on various products, effectively train clients on our technology and process, accurately log all activity and data in Salesforce, prevent pre-live churn, and position all restaurants for a successful launch.
This position is located in our Los Angeles Headquarters. Reports to AC Team Manager. No Direct Reports.
Within 30 Days You'll...
- Complete your ChowNow new hire onboarding (Ramp Camp) and learn the ins and outs of ChowNow and our product
- Shadow each department for an in depth look into how each team plays their part
- Complete an extensive and in depth Account Coordinator training lead by your manager, various departments, and members of the AC Team
- Receive your first 10-15 onboarding accounts
- Audio-record your client facing phone calls (or have them shadowed) and receive 1:1 coaching from your manager
Within 60 Days You'll...
- Onboard and manage a queue of around 35 accounts
- Complete client phone calls and emails without manager review or shadowing
- Launch 25 accounts and upsell 2-5 add-ons per month
Within 90 Days You'll...
- Onboard and manage a queue of up to 50+ accounts
- Launch around 40 accounts and upsell 5-10 add-ons per month
- Be able to prevent pre-live churn through support, training, and expectation setting and re-setting
- Choose an area of expertise within the AC role to develop a unique specialization project that you work on with your manager and carry out through your AC career
You Should Apply If...
- You have a proven track record of multi-tasking, project management, and client servicing skills
- You are extremely detail oriented, open to feedback, and thrive in a team environment
- You enjoy working with a high number of different clients and personalities at once, juggling various responsibilities, while also producing quality experiences
- You are genuinely interested in growing your career in a fast paced, goal oriented, client facing position
- You are able to hold yourself accountable to your personal goals, while maintaining a work hard, professional, and positive outlook
About Our Benefits...
- Competitive salary
- Ongoing training and growth opportunities
- A "best place to work" winner multiple times where we focus on creating a great employee experience
- Rock solid medical, dental, and vision plans
- Open Vacation Policy; paid holidays; we expect you to work hard, but still enjoy your personal life
- Six weeks of fully paid primary parental leave and two weeks secondary leave.
- Employer contributing student loan assistance program
- Commuter benefits (including Uber Pool)
- Employee Stock Incentive Plan
- Quarterly Industry Speakers Series
- Quarterly Tech Events (Women, LGBTQ, Diversity, Inclusion)
- Consistent & fair leadership: we’ll share info, set clear goals, show you respect, and treat everyone fairly
- Enough freedom to spread your wings while still holding you accountable
- Fully stocked kitchen and cold brew on tap
Read Full Job Description