Account Coordinator, Mastering
Burbank, California-based Deluxe Entertainment Services Inc. is a leading provider of a broad range of services and technologies for the global digital media and entertainment industry. Bringing together a comprehensive network of specialized companies with best-in-class artistry, cutting-edge technology, streamlined delivery and distribution solutions and customized management strategies, Deluxe approaches all of its businesses with an ingrained attention to quality, detail and creativity. From start to finish, in whatever format or language is required, Deluxe has the infrastructure and in-house capacity to provide complete solutions to a broad range of customers, including: major motion picture studios, television networks and cable companies, advertising agencies, brands, production companies, independent distributors, and content owners.
We currently have an opening for a swing shift Account Coordinator. This position will be located in Burbank, CA
The Account Coordinator role supports the day to day running of all our trailer accounts and oversees trailer work during the swing shift that runs from 3pm until Midnight. This role provides day-to-day support for Account Manager(s) and works across multiple accounts whenever needed. The Account Coordinator collates and consolidates all campaign specific information and client orders and parses the information to create internal projects within our bespoke order management and scheduling system to in turn feed the operation and ensure all trailer assets are created in time for large scale global launches. The successful candidate will be required to shepherd projects successfully through each stage in the post production and localization workflow and collaborate effectively with the operational teams.
The Account Coordinator will also be responsible for processing billing orders, creating cost breakdowns and other, related reports specific to their account in a timely fashion to ensure billing remains up to date.
- Direct support to the Account Manager(s).
- Clearly communicate expected delivery dates for titles/assets, via entry of ordered titles into internal systems. Email/verbal communication for special cases and exceptions.
- Daily identification of title/assets which are late or at risk of missing customer-specific SLA requirements.
- Proactive escalation of issues to the Content Operations team, and monitor the resolution/delivery.
- Coordinate with internal operations teams to ensure on time delivery of all customer deliverables. Set priorities according the daily work schedules and delivery SLA according the delivery schedule or PO.
- Ensure all dates are correct for production scheduling and KPIs (due dates, and dates used for OTD).
- Enter all monthly orders for Customers in our internal asset management tracking system.
- Manage all orders in all internal systems.
- Work with Operations and Account Manager(s) to ensure they have all asset required to process an order
- Request missing asset required to fulfill an order
- Escalate if any order is in jeopardy for being fulfilled on time
- Understand appropriate rate cards and the proper application if rates to orders
- Facilitate correct and timely billing through billing department.
- Coordinate all asset acquisition with content providers and third party labs for on time delivery of all titles in a customer’s schedule (order).
- Track daily incoming assets, insure these are scheduled for delivery, due dates are correct in all internal systems and may also include tracking of Series Art, New Series Info and Category Mappings.
- Track missing asset that have not been received by checking various internal systems.
- Alert content providers of any content not delivered to Deluxe.
- Advise Account Manager(s) of any content that may miss its start date due to late delivery.
- Collect order information from emails, Excel sheets, Google sheets and more bespoke ordering platforms
- Create and maintain work orders
- Have a thorough understanding of the trailer account rate card and billing structure
- Process billing orders and create cost breakdowns
- Liaise with internal operational departments where required
- Help troubleshoot project related internal queries
- Create ad hoc reports where required
- Gather and assimilate project information
- Other ad hoc duties where required
- BA degree preferred.
- Proven ability to effectively manage a high volume of orders without error
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast-paced team environment.
- Ability to manage workflows in multiple locations across multiple time zones.
- Highly organized and able to work independently within their own process.
- Proven ability to design processes from the ground up to support an evolving business need.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, verbal, or diagram form.
- Proven ability to identify the correct problem and solve it.
- Must be able to effectively document all processes, designs and data flows.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple priorities is a must.
- Ability to work well under pressure and within tight deadlines.
- Ability to listen and engage different cultures and perspectives.
- Positive, service-oriented personality.
- Ability to learn and process information quickly is a plus.
- Flexibility to work extended hours as required
- Ability to travel as needed by the business.
We offer competitive pay and benefits program, including: medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.