Walmart.Com Strategic Account Manager at Vendo (Greater LA Area, CA)
Background & Purpose of the Role:
Vendo is co-located in Bentonville and Los Angeles with dedicated teams focused on Amazon and Walmart.com. In our Bentonville office, we are looking for an energetic and passionate leader who can drive our Walmart.com managed services business to the next level with best-in-class strategy, tactics and execution.
The ecommerce Account Manager will work across an exciting portfolio of brands, build relationships with dotcom buyers, expand assortment, develop digital content, analyze data, navigate an ever-changing landscape, and work collaboratively within the department with the goal to SELL MORE!
Who You Are & What You’ll Do:
You are an account manager servicing high-growth and legacy brands, collaborating with those brands and internal team mates to SELL MORE on Walmart.com. You are a thought leader for ecommerce within Vendo, delivering feedback and insight to the organization so we can continue to evolve and grow. You are a skilled general manager, capable of working with multiple people in multiple functions – sales, analytics, logistics, marketing, content creation, etc – to execute strategies with the common goal of selling more! Due to the nature of ecommerce, you are responsive to change and can navigate ambiguity. Our clients see us as an extension of their brand family. This position is about total business management!
- You have a Winner’s Never Quit attitude: You proactively think through important issues, gather viewpoints and inputs from the team, and identify alternative solutions! You find a way!
- You hustle: You manage multiple priorities at once, while driving towards the objective. You keep your eye on the prize!
- You are a pioneer: Working to solve complex challenges with limited direction does not faze you. You have the ability think differently and having others rally around you!
- You challenge the status quo: You love to think big and to create new ways to get better results.
- You are a team player: You work across multiple functions with multiple team members to develop the best approach and get the best results. You inspire the team to contribute their best work!
- You love to win: You set a high standard for success, challenge yourself to deliver results, and celebrate your wins along the way!