TRAILBLAZING Program Manager for Auto Enthusiast Social Media
Cie reimagines businesses creating innovation and growth opportunities for enterprises and emerging startups. We are invested all the way through! We are a team of builders, self-starters and passionate pioneers looking for our next Program Manager to join our Driving Line Team!
This position will be dedicated to our Driving Line Team and will provide you with an opportunity to set up a home base in Irvine, CA but live life out in the field wherever enthusiasts are tearing up the Dirt, Asphalt, Snow, or Sand.
If you are passionate about the impact that Digital Influencers can have on the growth of a company’s reputation while building a more personal relationship with followers, then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Where you’ll be in a year:
- ONE BIG HAPPY FAMILY You will have created a family of passionate enthusiasts that will jump to the opportunity to collaborate with you on some groundbreaking content.
- ALWAYS BE CHALLENGED You won’t be pigeonholed into any one type of vehicle, product, or type of content. From figuring out how to show the world that 4x4 drivers can also drift to converting your grandparent’s luxury SUV to the ultimate rugged overlanding beast you will never get bored.
- HAVE A BIG SAY Your thoughts and ideas will be heard, valued and implemented. You will be seen as the authority on what is going on across the ecosphere of our social media influencer network.
What you'll do:
- Lead Influencer Campaigns from ideation and pitching to campaign execution, including yearly activity calendar, non-paid seeding, strategic paid initiatives and event integrations to drive awareness, engagement & conversion
- Source talent involvement for marketing content and events. Must be able to work up and scale down, able to assist in the entire campaign management process.
- Track and analyze the performance of social influencer and marketing campaigns
- Manage contractual negotiations with talent and their managers/agencies to ensure an optimal outcome for the brand while driving cost efficiencies
- Build strong relationships with Influencers to proactively pitch new ideas to engage with influencers – ensuring compelling, cut through content that aligns with overall business/PR objectives and strategy
What you'll need to succeed
- Experienced with 5+ years of experience in influencer marketing, relationship/partnership/account management and/or partner marketing.
- Strong command of the social media landscape across Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok, Snapchat, Reddit, Twitter, and Twitch -- You can clearly articulate what content belongs on what channel and why.
- Be an expert on the latest social media and influencer trends and tools, providing recommendations on new channels to test and develop new ways of partnering with influencers
- Dependability, follow-through, strong attention to detail, and the ability to handle extensive multi-tasking and meeting multiple deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to forge positive relationships
- Extremely well-organized and detail-oriented
- Business acumen, and understanding of how to present yourself in business situations
- Ability to thrive in a high-energy, fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Adaptability - Flexible individual, creative thinker, and problem solver, accustomed to working in teams
What we're up to
- Coverage on our partnership with Wavemaker Partners
- Forbes Article: “How One Company Is Leading The Way In Corporate Innovation”
- BuiltInLA Article: “Looking ahead: The trends LA tech companies are watching in 2019″
- #21 in BuiltInLA’s “100 BEST PLACES TO WORK IN LOS ANGELES 2019"
what we offer:
At Cie, we’re looking for fun, bright, independent, self-motivated, and experienced people who have a passion for building disruptive technology. Our compensation packages consist of salary and equity, and are commensurate with accomplishment. We offer a full suite of benefits.
- Competitive salary: Based on experience and performance.
- Ownership: The right candidate will have the opportunity to work in an exciting start-up environment with accelerated vertical growth. You’ll work with a smart group of driven and talented project and account managers, designers, and developers.
- Health/Benefits: Full suite of benefits including Medical, Dental, Visual, Life, Paid Vacation and a 401k matched.
- The Right Gear: All the bells and whistles you need to drive results.
- The Right Culture: Frequent Team events and friendly competition. Yeah, we love ping pong too. Tourney day is right around the corner…
- Free Food/Drinks: Catered lunches, stocked pantries, fridges and unlimited coffee.
- Fitness: There’s an outfitted gym at your disposal.
- Location: With new offices in Irvine, CA, our beautiful open work space offers stocked fridges, snacks and is in a building with a gym for employees, free parking, and game room!
Read Full Job Description