Technical Project Manager at WELL Health, Inc.
ABOUT WELL HEALTH
Our Mission: Make healthcare the gold standard in customer service.
What We Deliver: WELL™ Health is a SaaS digital health leader in patient communications and the 2021 Best in KLAS winner in Patient Outreach. WELL Health’s intelligent communications hub is the only two-way digital health solution engaging patients throughout their entire care experience. WELL Health enables conversations between patients and their providers through secure, multilingual messaging in the patient’s preferred communications channel: texting, email, telephone, and live chat. By unifying and automating disjointed communications, WELL Health helps healthcare organizations drive more patient visits, build exceptional patient loyalty, and reduce staffing costs, frustration and turnover.
Our Impact: WELL Health helps 200k+ healthcare providers facilitate more than 1 billion messages for 30+ million patients annually.
Our award-winning culture: In 2021, WELL Health was named #10 on the Forbes list of America’s Best Startup Employers and was also recognized as one of the Best Midsize Companies to Work for in Los Angeles by Built In LA. Additionally, WELL is proud to recently be named #484 on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies. In 2020, WELL Health was named among the Best Places to Work by Modern Healthcare.
Behind the scenes, health systems have hundreds (and sometimes thousands) of different systems that must communicate with one another. At WELL, we connect with the systems in the hospital that need to communicate to patients; the team responsible for doing so is our Integration team.
WELL is looking for a talented Technical Project Manager to join the Integration Engineering team. You will work directly alongside a team of Integration and Platform Engineers as well as project managers under the direction of our Manager, Technical Projects. We are looking for an individual that enjoys understanding the technical details while remaining focused on guiding clients through the implementation process of technical features and integrations. Our team is passionate about optimizing our deployment processes and ensuring our customers have a great experience with our technical teams.
As a member of this team you will:
- Scope and deploy new integrations with clients
- Scope and deploy leading product features
- Improve and create process that allows the team to operate more effectively
- Leverage our integration engine and cloud platform to investigate, diagnose, and solve customer integration issues.
- Assist in monitoring the health of the integration platform, proactively working to remediate problems that will impact system performance, message delivery, or availability.
- Effectively communicate technical issues with clients in non-technical language.
- Bring Mid-Market and Enterprise client integrations live. Includes scoping, testing, and deploying integrations to our clients.
- Work with Integration Engineers to ensure customer scope and business needs are met by the developed integration.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of experience in a client-facing technical role
- 1+ years of experience with HL7v2, FHIR, and other common standards of healthcare system data exchange solutions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and logical reasoning skills
- A passion for managing data and connecting systems
- Experience with the Mirth Integration Engine or another Integration Engine
- Experience using SQL and/or and object-oriented programming language
WELL is headquartered in Santa Barbara, CA. Today, all WELL positions are remote, and we are looking forward to when our company returns to in-office work. We are open to candidates that are looking for a permanently remote role. Historically, remote team members visit the Santa Barbara office regularly, and we’ve found that works best when they are on the West Coast, specifically in Southern California.
WORKING AT WELL
- Fantastic company culture – frequent Zoom company events (Lunch & Learns, trivia, yoga, etc.) and daily fun brought to you by many creative Slack channels.
- Employee equity groups – 11 groups available for all to join. Black & Latinx, Women, LGBTQ+, Disability, and many more!
- Learning and development – frequent events and tools available to help our employees #PursueGrowth.
- Career mobility – we promote from within and have opportunities for employees to transfer between teams.
- Santa Barbara office perks – dog-friendly office, healthy (and unhealthy) snacks, Kombucha and beer on tap, light-filled space, standing desks, and the occasional taco truck.
- Company perks and benefits – MacBook Pro provided, unlimited PTO, generous equity package and full health benefits (medical, dental, and vision).
Interested in learning more? Please visit our LinkedIn page or our Life at WELL Instagram profile to hear from our employees about working at WELL.
Committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
WELL Health Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to fair and equitable hiring practices. All hiring decisions at WELL are based on strategic business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. All candidates are considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexuality, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other protected status.
We’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and diverse workplace, where everyone feels safe to be themselves and diversity is a strength. WELL is committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment; WELL will not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind.