Technical Project Manager at Luxury Presence
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:58 a.m. (PST) on Tuesday, December 8, 2020
Luxury Presence is post-series A, Stanford StartX-accelerated startup, and we’re looking to hire a Technical Project Manager. Backed by Silicon Valley’s Switch Ventures, Toba Capital and Bessemer Ventures, we’ve seen tremendous growth over the past year. It’s a wildly exciting time as we are still on the ground floor and as we focus on ramping up our team by hiring some key players, starting with you!
As a Technical Project Manager, you will project manage the development of stunningly beautiful websites for some of the most successful real estate professionals in the world. You’ll do this by fully owning our Jira portal, providing clarity and collaboration cross-functionally between various internal teams.
Here’s how you’ll do it:
- Assume ownership of our Jira portal, ensuring all tickets are scoped, clear, and trafficked to appropriate internal stakeholders
- Provide exceptional follow up to ensure tickets are on schedule and quality is on point
- Possess a high level of organization and planning to manage multiple projects with moving parts and a team overseas
- Have advanced knowledge of PM software and configuration (bonus points if you’ve implemented or configured PM software before)
- Master our internal products and tools
- Pair process and business goals to improve quality and efficiency maximizing results
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and project manage against deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Build trust and rapport with internal teams through professional and courteous communication, establishing yourself as an expert and authority that provides solutions
What you’ll need to be successful in this position:
- 3+ years of Project Management experience with a technical focus
- PMP/Scrum certification is a plus
- A curiosity about processes, KPIs, and software; looking to learn and make recommendations
- Advanced familiarity with workflows and project management software
- Possesses a service-oriented attitude when it comes to helping internal teams and clients
- Positive attitude and solutions-oriented in the face of challenges
- High EQ: You have strong interpersonal skills and are able to emphasize and build rapport
- A relentless work ethic. This is a demanding position
- Curiosity: The person is innately curious about real estate, technology, and the world
Who we are: Luxury Presence is a real estate SaaS company providing real estate agents and companies with cutting-edge software to grow their business. An official partner to four of the largest national brokerages, Luxury Presence was founded by Malte Kramer, a Stanford GSB graduate, and is backed by Silicon Valley’s Switch Ventures, Toba Capital, and Bessemer Ventures. Luxury Presence was recognized in 2020 as the 322nd fastest growing private company in America by Inc. and as a Best Place to Work by BuiltinLA. The company launched in 2016 and its client list includes leading realtors and companies who purchase template-based websites, a home search tool, listing referral network, content marketing tools, SEO, lead generation, and online advertising. Luxury Presence currently has 2000+ clients, including 22 of the WSJ Top 100 agents.
Luxury Presence is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Read Full Job Description