Anduril is a defense technology company, bringing Silicon Valley talent and funding to the defense sector. Our technology helps our customers solve their toughest challenges by enabling them to make better, more informed decisions in life-and-death situations. We’ve assembled a diverse team of experts in artificial intelligence, computer vision, sensor fusion, optics, and data analysis that are creating software and hardware solutions to radically evolve the capabilities of the United States and our allies. If you are passionate about solving problems that have real impact, come join Anduril and build the future of defense.
As a TPM, you will be responsible for ensuring mission success by owning the development and integration of various Anduril products and technologies with various government partners. These projects will be diverse in nature and require you to be organized and flexible to adapt to changing situations. On one project, you may be working with the customer to clarify how each of its mission requirements can be met through Anduril's core products, including the plan, scope and work required. In another situation, you may be acting as a hybrid product/project manager, crafting a vision with the customer, and leading a team of engineers to transform that vision into a tangible new product. During all this, you must be able to collaborate with both external and internal partners, communicate plans clearly to all parties, and lead teams towards success.
Success in this position also hinges on systems/engineering experience, or the ability to learn technical concepts- mainly software related- quickly. Digging into the details to understanding system dependencies, technical risks and the impact of key architectural decisions with the engineering team is a must. You will be expected to utilize your technical capability in conjunction with your program/project management skills to deliver the best outcome for Anduril and the customer.
- Ownership: Lead the project from start to finish with the customer and the engineering team. Develop the technical path for success, identify engineering needs, and validate the projected product outcome with the customer
- Embed/Engage: Integrate closely with our clients, understand their challenges and shape Anduril’s platforms to meet specific mission needs
- Build/Orchestrate: Work with Anduril engineers to build the solution and/or pivot development as needed to meet client needs
- Plan: Develop, coordinate and communicate the path to success with both internal and external partners
- Grow: Scale the business through our client’s own success
- Experience with the deployment and integration of sophisticated hardware and software systems
- Experience with building, leading and developing teams of engineers
- Adaptive and introspective; willing to learn, teach, lead and follow.
- Comfortable with setting and achieving goals in an amorphous environment.
- Comfortable with working in limited resource environments.
- Prior systems engineering or software integration experience is a plus
- Minimum 5 yrs of work experiences required
- Experience with government contracts a plus.
- Ability to travel to combat zones to ensure technical execution perfection a plus.
- Ability to travel 25 – 50% required.
U.S. Person status is required as this position needs to access export controlled data.