Technical Program Manager
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
Snapchat is the camera used by millions of people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We’re looking for a Technical Program Manager to join Snap Inc! Working from our Los Angeles, CA headquarters, you will be responsible for partnering with Snap’s Engineering teams to mature our Vulnerability Management program. In this role, you will coordinate between many stakeholders, set expectations for deliverables, keep track of parallel efforts, identify key roadblocks, and work with team to keep things moving forward.
What you'll do:
- Drive the execution of and ongoing operations for Snap’s Enterprise Vulnerability Management program
- Influence and align with engineering and business stakeholders on program priorities, break down high level strategies into prioritized projects, define resource allocation, and ensure there is continuous progress towards goals
- Evangelize program goals across the organization and drive execution of security architecture, engineering, and implementation roadmaps
- Develop metrics to measure program success and operational effectiveness
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related technical field or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of experience in security advisory, technical program management or security solution delivery
- Experience in at least two of the following disciplines: vulnerability management, application security, infrastructure security, network security, or security risk management
- Master’s degree in computer science or a related technical field
- Experience influencing teams and other cross-functional stakeholders to drive security programs
- A comprehensive understanding of building and delivering vulnerability management programs for large-scale Cloud infrastructure
- Experience with threat modeling, application and OS hardening, vulnerability management tools, and bug bounty programs
- Experience in identifying various types of vulnerabilities and applying the right remediation framework and process for each (i.e. application, client, infrastructure, network)
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with mastery in the ability to tailor the message to the audience
- Experience with Information Security in a startup environment
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected].