Technical Program Manager, Revenue at Pluto TV
Pluto TV, a ViacomCBS company, is the leading free streaming television service in America, delivering 250+ live and original channels and thousands of on-demand movies in partnership with major TV networks, movie studios, publishers, and digital media companies. Pluto TV is available on all mobile, web and connected TV streaming devices and millions of viewers tune in each month to watch premium news, TV shows, movies, sports, lifestyle, and trending digital series. Headquartered in West Hollywood, Pluto TV has offices in New York, Silicon Valley, Chicago and Berlin.
Are you a hardworking agile program manager looking to join a rapidly-expanding PMO? We are seeking an individual with strong technical skills, experience in agile methodologies, and a track record of motivating teams to deeper levels of agility and self-organization.
Individuals should be highly skilled Agile program management professionals, great teammates, lifelong learners, and phenomenal communications, with a passion for servant-leadership. Your primary responsibility will be serving as the scrum master for two of our agile development teams, building out Pluto's native applications.
This is an important role with a wide range of responsibilities, including:
- Managing day-to-day agile ceremonies at the team level.
- Driving cross-team communication by providing accurate and proactive value tracking to the larger organization.
- Participating in quarterly big-room planning, balancing cross-functional dependencies and setting delivery expectations.
- Implementing lean-agile best practices to govern the team.
- Actively identifying and removing impediments that may impact team velocity or deliverables.
- Working as a servant-leader within the team, using leadership skills to cultivate healthy and productive working relationships and habits.
We believe these are the key requirements to be successful:
- 3-5 years experience as an agile project manager/scrum master in a technical environment.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or equivalent certification required. Agile certifications such as PMI-ACP, CSP, or SA are recommended.
- Solid understanding of agile software development methodologies, with demonstrated success driving those teams to higher levels of productivity and efficiency.
- Experience working as part of a larger Program Management Office to deliver complex solutions, working through an agile process to call out issues, remove impediments, and manage risk.
- Experience managing expectations, negotiating compromises, and interfacing between a technical team and business partners, sometimes across multiple time zones.
- Familiarity with the Scaled Agile Framework and AdTech are a plus.
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At ViacomCBS, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. ViacomCBS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access. https://www.viacomcbs.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to [email protected] Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.