Technical Program Manager - Dx at Builder
We are looking for an out of box innovator who will be interested in developing technologies that is disrupting a combined $800 billion (and growing) industry for software build and operate services, selling into both the B2C and B2B markets. The Product Manager will take an initiative from Design to Delivery and will be responsible for its results. These experts play the role of the product to the customer.
Why We Need This Role
We need a Technical Program Manager to assure our engineering effort is arriving on time for delivery. As a fast paced startup we need to run a tight coordination across different functions, Design, Engineering, Product. They will be looking up to you to make sure the train arrives on time.
Why You Should Join
Our culture is a cross between serious business and quirky startup; as we’ve grown from $0.5m to $45m in less than 4 years. We want team players who roll up their sleeves, are open to being challenged and also understand the importance of respect, integrity and can that balance that with irreverence, cheekiness and a brand. Since there are coordination across different teams in 3 different regions we are flexible with working hours in the office with core hours (10:30 a.m. - 2:30pm).
- How your skills and passion will come to life at Engineer.ai
- Work closely with cross-functional partners including, Design, UX, Product, and Engineering teams to ensure a coordinated and deliberate approach toward launching complex projects
- Ensure that all stakeholders to a project are completing their deliverables on time and with high-quality.
- Unblock team members and continually refine the processes of cross-functional teams in order to improve velocity and agility while reducing complexity What you’ve accomplished: Clarify, identify, and track software development requirements and issues, remove barriers, resolve minor project/product issues and escalate to immediate manager where required.
- 5-8 years of overall work experience
- 3-5 years in project management or product management
- There will be quarterly travel required and meeting time that might be outside of normal hours to meet your team needs.
- Bonus for first hand experience in Startup Experience managing Engineering trackers like Jira, Trello, or Aha!.
- Health and Wellness benefits including competitive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Performance-based bonuses and stock options
- Generous vacation and time off benefits including paid holidays
- Generally flexible working hours
- Working in a beautiful office space the heart of Silicon Beach in Playa Vista
- A collaborative culture where unconventional thinkers come together to solve interesting problems and having fun while doing it
- Mission-driven company that is making the world a better place