Technical Program Manager, Compliance at Pluto TV
About The Brand
Overview and Responsibilities
Are you a hardworking agile program manager looking to join a rapidly-expanding PMO? We are seeking an individual with strong technical skills, experience in agile methodologies, and a track record of motivating teams to deeper levels of agility and self-organization.
Individuals should be highly skilled Agile program management professionals, great teammates, lifelong learners, and phenomenal communications, with a passion for servant-leadership. Your primary responsibility will be to manage compliance projects and serve as a subject matter expert in the area of accessibility compliance.
This is a critical role with a wide range of responsibilities, including:
- Manage the efforts of external vendors who assist the organization in achieving deeper and more meaningful accessibility compliance.
- Serve as the first line of defense for triaging accessibility issues and bugs, using your best judgment or leveraging outside experts to determine which issues should trigger work stoppage and immediate corrective action.
- Drive cross-team communication by providing accurate and proactive project tracking to the larger organization.
- Participating in quarterly big-room planning, balancing dependencies with the Program Management Office, and setting delivery dates.
- Actively identifying and removing impediments that may impact team velocity or deliverables.
- Working as a servant-leader within the team, using leadership skills to cultivate healthy and productive working relationships.
We believe the right individual will have the following skills and experience in order to be successful in this role:
- 3-5 years experience as an agile project manager/scrum master in a technical environment.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or equivalent certification required. Agile certifications such as PMI-ACP, CSP, or SA are recommended.
- Deep understanding and experience in the area of accessibility compliance and closed captioning.
- Experience managing expectations, negotiating compromises, and interfacing between a technical team and business partners.