Technical PM / Engineering Manager
Klickly is fast-growing startup located in Santa Monica, recently named one of BuiltInLA's "Top 50 Companies to Watch in Los Angeles" as well as being named “Best Leadership” and “Best CEO” by Comparably. Our proprietary tech is the first of its kind, allowing in-ad purchases in programmatic and social advertising (think: web-wide recommendation engine or eCommerce DSP).
We are seeking an experienced Engineering Manager who will strongly and effectively communicate to a variety of team members. The Engineering Manager defines and drives technical strategy and architectural vision for the product and sometimes the company. They are responsible for defining the development methodology and ensuring adoption across the engineering team and organization. The Engineering Manager designs appropriate solutions and recommends alternative approaches, when necessary.
Comp package: based on experience but should expect salary plus meaningful equity upside reflective of senior lead roles.
Expertise in Klickly's core industries:
- Big data (machine learning and recommendation engines)
- Advertising (programmatic/RTB, attribution, re-targeting/pixels)
- Payments (PCI compliance, security)
- Marketing (email, social, affiliate, etc.)
- Back-end - node, express, mongoose
- Database - redis, mongo, SQL, postgres
- Admin - CI/CD, AWS (includes ec2, elastic beanstalk, lambda, s3, dynamodb, elasticache, redshift, route 53, codepipeline, elasticsearch)
- Collaborate with engineering, product and executive team to drive and deliver projects and features from inception to delivery.
- Own, define, plan, and deliver features end-to-end
- Lead roadmap, planning of and the detailed execution of projects
- Lead cross-functional team’s communication and relationships from product ideation to creation to delivery
- Develop, measure, analyze and communicate product metrics across stakeholders at multiple levels
- Manage team priorities, resources and capacity to meet aggressive deadlines
- Keep clear project progress communication with the executive team