Technical Delivery Manager at sweetgreen
Summary: As a technical delivery manager, you will provide delivery functions for the technology department as part of the delivery management team working closely with the Director of Engineering. You will ensure that all technical work streams are well coordinated, planned and prioritized in alignment with strategic resource management. You will use your Agile background to maximize business value through effective project delivery collaborating with engineering and product teams.
Core Work Activities:
Program Management: Manages the day-to-day of multiple existing and ongoing related programs to achieve organizational goals.
Department Management: Determines resource needs, allocates resources, and identifies and communicates resource risks to ensure program success.
Relationship Management: Builds strong working relationships with internal and external partners to develop and gain approval for high level delivery plans, ensure successful ways of working, and the subsequent success of long-term goals.
Agile Coaching: Fulfill the role of scrum master, coaching teams within the Agile methodology and promoting the adoption of its values and principles to improve those practices across the company and organizational performance.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, + Other Characteristics Preferred for Successful Performance:
● 5+ years’ delivery, program management, project management, or equivalent experience
● 5+ years’ experience in working with technology teams and their delivery excellence
● 3+ years’ experience with Scrum delivery process, Kanban experience is a plus
● Strong focus on applying Agile methodologies to improve the SDLC
● Organizational skills to manage competing demands and ensure timely implementation
● Written and verbal communication + presentation skills
● Ability to collaborate effectively with a cross-functional team including product managers and business stakeholders to deliver value
About sweetgreen: sweetgreen is on a mission to build healthier communities by connecting people to real food. We passionately believe that real food should be convenient and accessible to everyone. Every day in each sweetgreen, our 3,500 team members make food from scratch, using fresh ingredients and produce delivered that morning. And in our local communities, we're committed to leaving people better than we found them. We're in the business of feeding people, and we're out to change what that means
About sweetgreen Technology: sweetgreen technology is setting the bar for innovation in operational excellence and guest experience. Sweetgreen intends to disrupt the restaurant industry by leveraging technology to connect people with real food.