We are building the future of freight
At Mothership, we believe in unlocking the world's potential through speeding up the delivery of everything people need. Started in 2017, we’re backed by some of venture capital’s best investors and have already become the logistics backbone for many of today’s most innovative companies.
To double down on that success, we’re looking for highly driven and detail-oriented individuals looking to add value, solve problems and join a rocket ship. If that's you, come help us reshape logistics. Together we'll replace tired and comfortable incumbents with a modern marketplace built around speed, ease of use and fairness.
As a Support Specialist, you'll help guide customers and drivers through issues that arise while making sure that our system is dispatching optimally. You’ll build systems and structure to automate repetitive tasks and refine outbound messaging for optimal efficiency and delight.
The ideal individual for this position is someone who relishes the opportunity to push product from the ground up and is looking for ownership to spread their wings and test the limits. You’re focused on action and lead by example in a hands on and collaborative way.
What you'll get to do
- Prioritize and resolve issues that arise with customers and drivers
- Walk customers and drivers through the app and web experiences
- Help bring drivers into our network by reviewing their documents
- Reconcile re-bills and accessorial charges that arise
- Add and iterate to the company knowledge base and FAQ
- Multitask by phone, text and email
What success looks like in this role
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Experience working in a fast paced and execution-focused environment
- Strong accountability, work ethic, sense of urgency and accountability
- Familiarity using modern computer software
- Expert level at Excel
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- Experience in the logistics or transportation industry is a plus
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus
Perks and Benefits
Highly competitive salary and employee stock options
Full health, dental and vision (PPO)
Unlimited paid time off
Work at our bright, window filled, open floor plan office in West Los Angeles
Equipped with the latest technology
Culture at Mothership
We’re an ambitious, endlessly curious, and open-minded group. Our team is passionate about our mission and eager to produce work at the highest level. The office is upbeat and supportive, because we care about each other and believe positive momentum equals better outcomes.
If this sounds like a place you’d be a great addition to? Let’s chat.
Read Full Job Description