Supply Chain Project Manager
FabFitFun is at the intersection of content, commerce and community. We inspire over one million women to lead happier, healthier lives through product and brand discovery and continuously find innovative ways to offer our members value beyond the box. To achieve this, we are building a talented team of collaborative individuals with strategic minds and entrepreneurial identities.
We are looking for a proactive, hands-on Operations Project Manager to play a critical and dynamic role on our operations team. This person will manage the cross functional requirements associated with the implementation of complex operations projects and/or new product development initiatives. The Operations Project Manager will coordinate departmental or cross-functional teams, and focus on delivering new or upgrading existing products through the various phases and gates steps through release. Our ideal candidate will monitor projects from initiation through delivery including planning, directing schedules and monitoring budget/spending. This a great opportunity for an innovation mind to create and build out roadmaps, push the boundaries and impact the business transformative ways.
In this role you will:
- Keep cross-functional teams on task to ensure that projects remain on schedule and deadlines are met.
- Build and implement processes within Operations and organization wide.
- Able to define creative Operations solutions with a focus on process improvement through technology enhancements, efficient process design and automation capabilities
- Run core operations/business cadence.
- Establish and lead operating processes and tools for effectively managing the cross-functional initiatives.
- Work closely with the Product, Engineering team,Operations and Fulfillment Center to manage and prioritize projects through the project cycle.
- Build relationships across teams to understand various technological and operational needs.
- Identify, plan for and communicate risk factors and obstacles between stakeholders and OPS management.
- Prepare executive level presentations on in process projects and results.
- Create an awareness of Operations initiatives across all departments to drive feedback and buy-in.
- Guide the creation of new process and technology to support our box subscriptions, sales programs, warehouse operations, and new organization initiatives.
- Oversee the program/product launch process, from project initiation to completion of all new launches, promotions from the OPS perspective.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects concurrently, with a high attention to detail, while being agile in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Proactively identify, escalate and aid in issue resolution risks and dependencies while identifying potential gaps and critical path analysis, and collaborate cross-functionally to execute mitigation plans.
- Manage and enforce Stage Gate Process, including obtaining signoffs to review critical metrics in a timely manner.
- Lead launch post-mortems and implement learnings.
- Additional ad hoc requirements such as organization of project plan details, meeting minutes, presentations, document management, current process mapping.
- Schedule and coordinate the tasks of the highly interdependent deliverables, resources, projects, and initiatives.
- Offer proficiency and expertise to others and shares knowledge and insight into other projects/programs
- Create and maintain a repository for department-level projects and knowledge management, allowing our business stakeholders to regularly communicate relevant information to senior leadership
- Maintain an active role as a change agent on internal Continuous Improvement initiatives within the organization.
- Identifies and translates business functional and non-function objectives into formal business requirement documents, functional requirement documents, process flow diagrams etc.
- Project Manager for operation process projects. End-to-end stewardship of projects or design solutions into the businesses.
- Engages third-party technology solution vendors and leading the RFP process for vendor selection.
- Creates solutions, justification of the solution, and presents/communicates the solution to support preparation of business case for funding.
What we're looking for:
- 4+ years of project management experience
- Experience building technology and working with Supply Chain systems including ERP, WMS, Order Management System.
- Experience working with warehouse process, automation, and fulfillment.
- Comfortable using project and task management tools such as Jira, Pivotal Tracker, or Wrike.
- Lean Skills like 5S, Six Sigma and Data skills like Excel, SQL are plus
- Familiarity with Visio or similar type process flow diagrams software.
- The ability to manage deadlines and accountability in a team environment.
- Willingness to roll up sleeves and "do whatever it takes" with a high attention to detail.
- Process mapping