Over the past four years, Flowspace has created one of the largest on-demand modern omnichannel fulfillment networks in the country, powered by cloud and mobile technology. We enable hundreds of brands and retailers to dynamically store, fulfill and ship products seamlessly to consumers nationwide from +200 locations. Join us in our mission to transform a $100 billion warehouse and logistics industry. Flowspace is backed by Canvas Ventures, Moment Ventures, BuildGroup, Y Combinator, and other prominent angels.
We’re recruiting a Strategic Projects Manager to lead and execute partner integration processes for our ambitious business development program as well as strategic acquisitions. The right candidate has deep project management experience as well as a keen understanding of how to catalyze teams to collaborate for success. You are detail oriented, a leader, and know how to take action even when complexity and uncertainty are high.
While we're based on the westside of Los Angeles, we are open to hiring remotely (within the US) for this role.
What you'll do
- Marshal internal and external resources to create integration project timelines, identifying key factors for success
- Collaborate with internal teams such as Business Development, Sales, Product, Engineering and others to make meaningful connections with partners and acquisition targets that facilitate smooth integration processes
- Lead and support multiple partnership and integration work streams simultaneously
- Translate the business rationale into organized diligence priorities and findings, integration work streams and related integration plans
- Define, track and communicate appropriate performance metrics to project teams and stakeholders
- Prepare appropriate documentation to close out projects and facilitate effective hand-offs
- Lead and support continuous improvement initiatives for Business Development
- Communicate effectively internally, raising awareness for key initiatives and engaging appropriate stakeholders on rollouts for completed integrations
Who we're looking for
- Bachelor’s degree or higher or equivalent combination of experience and education
- 5-10+ years of professional experience with strong project management or customer success experience
- Strong project management skills and ability to run multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience working directly with business users to build reports, dashboards and solving business questions with data
- Client-facing, software or hardware deployments experience is a plus
- Experience with sales and/or business development is a plus
- High-growth or early-stage startup experience is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Meaningful equity in a venture backed start-up
• Competitive Salary
• Medical, vision, dental, and life insurance
• 401K Matching
• A clear success path within the company. We want you to grow and lead with us!
Please note: We do not accept resumes from external staffing agencies or independent recruiters for any of our openings unless otherwise directed or approved by our HR – Recruiting Department. Please do not forward resumes to our hiring managers or offices. Flowspace is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications, that have not first been approved.
Read Full Job Description