We’re BCG Digital Ventures. Welcome.
We are an ever-growing global team of the world’s most remarkable entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, venture architects, product experts and investors. Our ventures create a strategic advantage for the most important global companies.
This is BCG Digital Ventures. Adventure awaits you…
Introducing our Venture Operations Team.
Are you up for the adventure of a lifetime? Our Venture Operations Team is how we redefine what’s possible. It’s where organizational insight aligns with operational excellence to keep our business thriving and producing imaginative ventures that have to be seen to be believed.
From human resources and information technology to marketing and operations management, the Venture Operations Team is the internal force that drives us forward, enabling us to expand the limits of human expectation with our compelling products, services and ventures.
Together, these one-of-a-kind problem-solvers direct our inner corporate structures with incomparable precision, profound analytic foresight and a deep commitment to world-class business services.
The Strategic Programs Lead is responsible for driving special projects, conducting robust analyses to support North America (NA) business decisions, and ensuring DV leadership decisions are effectively implemented and communicated. Similar to a Chief of Staff at other organizations, the Strategic Programs Lead is focused on driving impact at the leadership and operational level across the NA business by combining rigorous analysis with an ability to build alignment and engender change
This individual will work closely with the Head of NA and the People & Operations Director to execute special projects outside the scope of ordinary operations, with the goal of driving the impact and effectiveness of the NA business. He/she will support the broader DV US leadership team by driving the agenda at leadership team meetings, providing quality analyses, gathering stakeholder input, and fostering alignment among DV leaders.
He/she will work with the appropriate staff members to drive execution of leadership decisions and ensure that all DV staff are appropriately informed of the actions taken. He/she will also take a broader role in coordinating DV-wide communications, partnering with other Centers and teams, to strengthen staff affiliation and ensure a common understanding of key global policies and processes. The Strategic Programs Lead will be a crucial part in strengthening and maintaining DV’s global culture and impact
As a Strategic Programs Lead, you will:
1. Lead special projects outside the scope of ordinary business operations to support business and strategic objectives
· Work closely with the Head of NA, People & Operations Director and NA Partner group to proactively identify key initiatives to drive the commercial development of the US region
· Design and conduct robust quantitative analyses to inform key business decisions (e.g. commercial pipeline performance, US capacity planning¸ real estate planning etc.).
· Leverage analyses to prepare and deliver presentations and plans to senior NA leadership, and the DV Executive Committee
· Identify opportunities to improve NA operations and work with leadership and teams to implement programs
· Engage appropriate stakeholders to shape US initiatives, generate buy-in, and ensure effective local implementation
2. Support DV’s NA leadership team by facilitating alignment on key business decisions, and driving execution and impact throughout the NA system
· Coordinate and facilitate regional leadership team meetings, including NA partner meeting, weekly sector meeting, NA Operating Committee meetings. Drive clarity on key decisions and follow-up as needed.
· Work with relevant stakeholders to ensure that decisions are appropriately implemented and the impact of these initiatives is verified and effectively reported
· Partner with NA Leadership team – Head of NA, People & Operations Director and NA Partner group – to develop agendas and strategic decisions that drive DV’s NA business forward
· Maintain an ongoing pulse of the organization, surfacing issues as appropriate to the People & Operations Director and Head of NA.
· Work with Head of NA and People & Operations Director to prepare analyses and materials for DV Board meetings.
3. Coordinate US internal communications
· Collaborate with Global leadership team to align US internal communications with global communications plan
· Develop and maintain a master schedule for US-wide internal communications with input from all relevant stakeholders
· Proactively identify topics requiring broad communication; coordinate with appropriate stakeholders to craft messaging and ensure distribution to all staff
· Drive regular all-staff updates on client successes, office events, etc., in collaboration with appropriate staff in Marketing and Operations, responsible for developing and managing the content process for US communications
· Support local People & Operations leaders in coordinating and executing a robust agenda of office events
As Strategic Programs Lead, we are looking for someone with:
- 5+ years of work experience with progressively increasing levels of responsibility and exposure to senior leadership
- Experience in management consulting, investment banking, or a top-tier corporate rotational program / leadership development role (or similar position), which includes building robust quantitative models
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent years of relevant work experience required; MBA or other professional degree preferred
- Open, positive and collaborative working style, capable of working across multiple different teams and disciplines
As Strategic Programs Lead, you will need:
- Fierce results-orientation, with a proven ability to translate business decisions into tangible outcomes
- Analytic orientation, capable of designing and executing complex analyses to support key business decisions
- Ability to work independently and drive initiatives forward with limited guidance
- Experience working with senior leaders in a dynamic stakeholder environment
- To be an outstanding, confident communicator. Articulate and strong at influencing multiple stakeholders to adopt a new point of view
- Good judgment, strong interpersonal skills and a collaborative style
- Ability to perform effectively under pressure; consistent management of changing situations with tact, poise, and patience
- Strong organizational and process management skills. Comfortable with multi-tasking and prioritizing within a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Able to build, manipulate, analyze and present complex and incomplete data sets
- Ability to recognize and prioritize business and strategic priorities amidst a rapidly growing business
To learn more, visit us at BCGDV.com.
Interested applicants may apply through the careers section of the website at https://www.bcgdv.com/. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
BCG Digital Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.