Zwift is the fitness company born from gaming, and we’re on a mission to make more people, more active, more often. The Zwift platform delivers an at-home training game that connects cyclists and runners in over 195 countries and counting! Launched from the sunny beaches of Long Beach, California in 2014, we’ve grown to over 200 Watopians ( that’s what we call our employees ) and have added locations in Rio, New York, and London. Together, we are disrupting the fitness industry!
If you’re looking for an encouraging, innovative, and passionate team, Zwift is just that. We like bikes. We like running. We also like local ice cream shops, game nights, and we take our foosball VERY seriously. Most importantly, our "Pets of Zwift" Slack channel brings you daily fuzzy, furry, heartwarming paws and noses straight to your screen. You'll be surrounded by awe inspiring people in a playful and colorful environment. That being said, we don't want you to be intimidated by the former Olympians, pro cyclists, and other amazing athletes that work here; our team consists of people from all walks of life. Even if you're at the very beginning of your fitness journey, there is a place for you here! Who knows, you may surprise yourself and complete your first triathlon if you hang out with us for too long.
Who we're looking for:
We are seeking a seasoned Sr. Technical Program Manager to steward our Game Subscription portfolio. You will nurture greater visibility and facilitate effective collaboration between our Game Development group and the rest of the organization. You will coordinate many efforts across the entire organization that ensure fun, immersive, and results-oriented experiences in Zwift.
What you'll do:
- Manage the work systems that deliver the core Zwift video game experience to customers in-game as well as its mobile companion app and web presence
- Own a portfolio backlog and roadmap in partnership with Product Management for a Team of Teams that delivers against all key areas of the subscription product
- Build and maintain relationships with all internal delivery teams and external partners involved in delivering our game subscription roadmap, keeping all parties accountable to delivery timelines and schedules
- Support delivery teams as a resource for deep expertise on agile, lean, and classical approaches to development process, planning, and projection
- Serve as a primary conduit for communications and planning between the Team of Teams and the rest of Zwift across our Long Beach, Rio, and London offices
- Own the program management artifacts and events across a variety of tools including JIRA and Monday.com
What we’re looking for:
- Deep applied expertise in agile and lean development process at both the team and Team of Teams levels
- Knowledge of a breadth of project and program management tools beyond JIRA, Trello, and Monday.com
- Experience with distributed development
- Experience working in cross-functional video game development settings, including the integration of a game with all the underlying platforms that support it
- Experience with advanced product and program management techniques like User Story Mapping, Journey Mapping, and Design Thinking
- Experience with live events management and logistics
- Enthusiasm for video games, cycling, running, and other active lifestyles
- A Zwifter or familiar with the platform
Some Reasons We Think You'll Love It Here:
- Fast growing, collaborative environment. Your job will never get boring!
- Awesome team of talented individuals who love what we do
- Employee perks and benefits including a fitness program and fantastic industry discounts
- Amazing office locations with killer views
- Did we mention that we encourage you to workout at work...Zwift, run, yoga….we’re in!
How to stand out among the rest:
If you are excited about this role, we strongly encourage you to include a cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but a well thought out letter introducing us to your skills and personality will stand out among the rest.
Our values: Make It Fun, Elevate Teammates, Cultivate Our Community, Always Level Up, One Zwift for All are at the heart of everything we try to achieve together. Sound good? We’d love to hear from you!
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer