Sr Platform Development Manager
The OpenX Demand team manages all buy-side relationships across the OpenX Ad Exchange and OpenX SSP (our Sell Side Platform). The Platform Development Manager will be responsible for ensuring our customers' success and satisfaction with our products and contributing to their long-term loyalty. Reporting to the Director, Platform Development, the Sr Platform Development Manager will work closely with the OpenX Support, Sales, Yield Management, Product Management, and Ad Quality teams to ensure that OpenX is delivering overall superior service to our advertisers.
- Manage day-to-day workflow and communication between OpenX and its demand clients (DSPs and Ad Networks)
- Onboard new real time bidding and tag based demand clients
- Drive revenue by identifying client growth opportunities, implementing new product offerings, and monitoring key performance indicators to maintain healthy relationships
- Interface directly with internal OpenX teams to resolve client requests while managing expectations throughout the customer life cycle
- Develop strong working relationships with all client accounts
- Proactively identify customer engagement opportunities to help grow each partnership
- Identify opportunities for upsell and cross sell OpenX products including private market places, ad exchange, mobile, video and supply side platform
- Conduct re-occurring meetings via phone and in-person with customers including quarterly business reviews
- Key Metrics: Customer Satisfaction level Customer retention Customer spend growth by quarter
- 2+ years Account Management experience
- An understanding of programmatic buying techniques and real time bidding BA or equivalent preferred with a strong academic record
- A clear understanding of digital advertising as it relates to display, mobile or video with a focus on account management, trafficking, ad ops, media planning, media buying or similar
- Experience building strategic relationships, overcoming tough issues in positive ways and building lasting inter-company partnerships
- Experience in growing a book of business and hitting/surpassing goals Excellent teamwork and communications skills both inside and outside the company
- Strong skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Google Suite, etc.
- Some travel required
- Experience working with Ad Exchanges, DSPs/SSPs, Ad Networks, digital advertising agencies or ad servers Familiarity with CRM or incident tracking and management systems such as Salesforce.com, Jira, Siebel, Remedy, Clarify, etc.
- Highly motivated, self-starter, and someone who is dedicated to providing the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Highly organized, used to managing multiple projects to tight deadlines with great attention to detail.
Company at a Glance
OpenX is focused on unleashing the full economic potential of digital media companies. We do this by making digital advertising markets and technologies that are designed to deliver optimal value to publishers and advertisers on every ad served across all screens.
At OpenX, we have built a team that is uniquely experienced in designing and operating high-scale ad marketplaces, and we are constantly on the lookout for thoughtful, creative executors who are as fascinated as we are about finding new ways to apply a blend of market design, technical innovation, operational excellence, and empathetic partner service to the frontiers of digital advertising.
Our five company values form a solid bedrock serving to define us as a group and guide the company. Our values remind us that how we do things often matters as much as what we do.
We are one
One team. No exceptions. We are a group of strong and diverse individuals unified by a clear common purpose.
Our customers define us
We know our business flourishes or dies because of our customers.
OpenX is mine
We are all owners of OpenX. We stake our personal and professional reputations on the excellence of our work.
We are an open book
We are eager to teach and share what we know with others.
We evolve fast
We take risks and confront failure openly. We recognize and repeat success aggressively. We actively seek out and provide constructive criticism. Defensiveness is for weaklings!