Sr. Merchandising Project Manager at FabFitFun, Inc.
FabFitFun is currently seeking a Senior Merchandising Project Manager to join our growing Merchandising team! Your mission is to improve and manage the end-to-end process and calendar for our subscription box. This individual will report to our Sr. Director, Merchandise Strategy and support other employees on the team by implementing, executing, and maintaining project best practices, schedules, and deadlines. The ideal candidate will be a process-driven self-starter with exceptional organizational skills.
What You’ll Do:
- Improve and manage end-to-end process and calendar for subscription box, from seasonal kick-off to member delivery and creative process.
- Full project life cycle ownership: workflow, timelines, and approvals. Monitor project status and execution; develop agendas, minutes, metrics, etc. for the teams. This includes full implementation from initiation to deployment for several initiatives simultaneously.
- Scope new project initiatives and standardize best practices by creating tools and measures to lead tactical execution plans from start to finish
- Define project KPIs, measurable impacts, learning agendas, and test and react strategies
- Build and structure project teams to ensure maximum performance. Provide purpose, direction, and motivation to the project team. Clarify and communicate project objectives and success criteria.
- Serve as the cross-functional point of contact for all key partners: operations, creative, warehouse, and marketing.
- Lead eCommerce Project Manager and develop future hiring plan
- Identify project risks and potential issues. Develop and execute recovery action plans.
- Lead team in use of ongoing risk management & communication tools, deliver transparent, timely and effective verbal and written communication to stakeholders and appropriate levels of the organization.
- Manage project financials, review and approve invoices, track budget variance, job cost, and productivity, and report on financial performance.
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- MBA or PMP preferred
- Agile and/or PMI Methodology required
- 8+ years Project Management Experience
- 2+ years leading Project Management Team
- Experience with Monday, Wrike, Jira, or other project management tool
- Six Sigma Black Belt trained a plus
- Ability to manage complex calendars and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Can accurately evaluate current workflow process and present opportunities for increased efficiencies
- Experience in leading new projects from concept to completion and engaging with various group business leads
- Experience identifying challenges/issues/dependencies and process gaps, and designing solutions to optimize for operational efficiencies including implementation and change management across inter-team and cross-teams
- Demonstrates influential and coaching skills to lead change without authority and implement project management best practices
- Expert in Excel, Google Docs/Spreadsheets, KeyNote etc.
- Excellent communication, organizational, writing and presentation skills
- Background managing project financials and budgets
- Represents strong leadership and proactive problem solving skills
What You’ll Get:
- Amazing benefits including medical, dental, vision, FSA, and 401k
- The opportunity to work in a collaborative environment full of bright, driven, and happy people
- Be a part of one of the fastest growing companies in the US that is revolutionizing eCommerce
- Flexible PTO
- Free FabFitFun subscription and quarterly credit in the Add-Ons store