Sr. Manager, Enterprise Project Management
We accompany our customers every step of the way from the moment they partner with us to the end of their journey. We bring passion to what we do every day because what we do matters to real people. We share happy and sad moments with our customers, we laugh and cry with them, and we build relationships that go far beyond a business partnership. We are a group of ambitious, intelligent, hard-working, and fun people. If you are passionate about helping real hard working people, love technology, aren't afraid of a challenge or two, and have a desire to push yourself to your maximum potential, our Enterprise Onboarding Team is where you belong.
Sr. Manager, Enterprise Project Management
ServiceTitan is looking for an Enterprise Implementation Team Manager to join our rapidly growing Enterprise Onboarding Team. As Manager on the team, you will become a crucial part of the organization enabling the rapid growth of ServiceTitan and ensuring our team is supported in its development. You will be critical part of the organization's success and will be at the forefront managing the delivery of ServiceTitan’s largest customers.
The Manager/Sr. Manager will oversee a group of 8-10 Project Managers, providing oversight of a Project Management team with a portfolio of 30-50 client engagements at any given time. In this influential position you would have three main responsibilities: 1) support and develop the implementation team, 2) serve as the primary escalation point for all implementations, 3) own customer satisfaction, cycle times, and delivery quality.
You will be expected to travel approximately 25-35% of the time to observe, mentor, and enable the project managers at on-site client engagements.
What You'll Do
- Be a leader taking ownership of one of the most impactful and challenging segments at a fast growing SaaS software company
- Oversee a team of talented enterprise software project managers, ensuring timely and quality deliveries of the product
- Oversee the management of multiple and concurrent implementation projects, from planning and initiation through execution and closure, assuming full accountability for team goals and output
- Hold weekly check-ins with each Project Manager as a coach to review all of their individual accounts
- Develop and train new team members on project management best practices, as well as the product and implementation process
- Carry the voice of the customer to product, development, and sales teams, making process change recommendations based on best practices and lessons learned
- Anticipate project risks and issues, ensure effective communication plans are established, and confidently address any and all challenges
What You'll Need
- BA/BS from a top-tier University
- 5+ Years of Experience with implementing complex enterprise software solutions, like ERP systems
- 2+ Years of Experience leading a team of project managers or software implementation specialists
- Natural ability to navigate a steep learning curve in a fast paced environment
- External client facing experience delivering projects to clients
- Excellent emotional intelligence, patience, and active listening skills
- Ability to motivate and lead resources in challenging and fast paced environment
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills. Proven ability to multitask and manage multiple moving pieces at a time while not losing focus on the details
- Possess a deep knowledge of project management best practices and how to apply them in an effective and systematic way for other team members
- Ability to handle tough client-facing situations with an objective and pragmatic outlook; address issues by delivering concise, constructive feedback and creative solutions
- A track record of being a team player and leader with strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Self-starter who thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment, with an ability to “roll with the punches”
- ServiceTitan or Home Services industry exposure a plus
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home service companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan’s end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home service industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, comprehensive reporting, Marketing management tools, mobile connectivity for field techs, and Quickbooks integration. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is here to champion the people in home services. ServiceTitan helps them provide a wonderful customer experience, improve sales and more easily manage their business.
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company for 2017
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies 2017
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List 2017