Viant’s culture is a unique combination of strong leadership, ambition, collaboration, and fun, with incredible growth opportunities for our employees! We offer a fast-paced work environment, with a strong focus on employee engagement, recognition, and development. With a commitment to innovation from the top down, Viant continues to remain ahead of the curve in the rapidly changing ad tech marketplace. This creates a very exciting workplace that allows our employees to continuously expand their knowledge in all facets of digital marketing, while becoming industry thought leaders.
The Sr. Inventory Partner Manager is responsible for managing and refining the relationships between Adelphic and the largest media exchanges in the US. Analyzing auction data, purchase paths, and functional hygiene will be a core focus. A broad understanding of advertising technology and adaptability are important for this role as this individual will be responsible for evaluating technologies, interfacing with sales, marketing, product and technical groups to align with corporate strategies and programs.
- Collaborate with internal teams and media exchanges to maintain a efficient media marketplace
- Analyze auction patterns and evaluate media supply paths to identify efficiencies and eliminate suspicious seller activity
- Assist traders with private marketplace (PMP) troubleshooting
- Provide DSP configuration recommendations to improve campaign performance and spend
- Stay abreast with industry trends as it relates to supply chain transparency and new Open RTB standards
- Assist in developing quarterly business reviews with internal stakeholders and external partners
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-7 years of technical and or account management experience at a DSP or SSP
- Effective in taking complex data sets and providing concise and easy to understand insights
- Proficient with SQL and can effectively and efficiently query massive data sets
- Proactive team player who can work together with others to find a solution
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office, particularly PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to think critically about both client needs and internal solutions
- Strong work ethic; desire to work in a fast-paced, results-driven environment
- Exceptional communication skills
- Committed to providing quality work quickly
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Competitive Salary and Bonuses
- Paid benefits for the employees:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life insurance/AD&D
- Paid parental leave
- Summer “Work from Anywhere” Fridays
- Health and Wellness programs
- Employee discounts – e.g. gym memberships, wireless plans, entertainment tickets
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Casual Office Atmosphere
- Commuter Benefits Program
- Ongoing Education & Training
- Company Sponsored Events & Team Building Experiences
About the Employer: Viant Technology
Viant® is a publicly traded (Nasdaq: DSP) people-based advertising software company that enables ad buyers to plan, create, execute, and measure their omnichannel digital advertising investments. The Viant programmatic software is uniquely built on people-based data combining more than 70 people-based data partners to enable scaled and accurate audience targeting and advanced measurement. This allows for targeting consumers using real world identifiers rather than relying on cookies, from which the industry is moving away.
Adelphic® is Viant’s industry-leading omnichannel demand-side platform, empowering marketers and their advertising agencies to plan, execute and measure programmatic advertising campaigns across desktop, mobile, connected TV, linear TV, streaming audio and digital billboards -- in a single platform. Viant customers range across most verticals including automotive, entertainment, business to business, retail, consumer packaged goods, travel and healthcare. The Viant patented technology advances internet-connected household identification and overcomes the limitations of user identification in mobile and across networked devices, yielding rich, nuanced portraits of real consumers.
Based in Irvine, CA, Viant has more than 315 full-time employees in 11 offices around the U.S. Viant was recently recognized by Advertising Age as a Best Place to Work, and Adelphic is featured on AdExchanger’s Programmatic Power Players list. For more information, please see attached or visit us on the web at www.viantinc.com.
Viant is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Viant are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race; color; religion (includes religious beliefs, observance or practice, religious dress or grooming practices); creed; sex; sexual orientation; gender; gender identity or expression; transgender status; pregnancy, childbirth or related condition (including breastfeeding); marital status; national origin; citizenship; military status, veteran status; ancestry, age; physical or mental disability; medical condition (includes cancer or a record or history of cancer), genetic characteristics; or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws, and Viant prohibits harassment based on any such protected basis or characteristics.