Dave is a banking app on a mission to build products that level the financial playing field. To date, we've helped more than 11 million customers bank, budget, avoid overdraft fees, find work, and build credit—and we're just getting started. We believe in a world where everyone has access to financial opportunity and the ability to reach their personal financial goals. With a growing suite of tools and services, we provide a superior banking experience for anyone living paycheck to paycheck.
As a virtual-first company, there is no preference on where we get our work done. You are able to live anywhere in the United States, with the exception of Hawaii.
As the Sr. Compliance Program Manager, you will support Dave’s Compliance Management System by building out and leading monitoring and testing, vendor management activities, overseeing policy governance, compliance training, assisting with facilitation of audits and regulatory examinations, completing compliance reporting, and deliverable tracking.
What You'll Do
- Design and oversee our compliance testing and monitoring program, including testing methodology, policies and procedures, and executive reporting
- Design, develop and facilitate cross-functional vendor management processes to drive accountability and timely deliverables
- Serve as the liaison for external compliance vendors and organize recurring meetings, track against action items, and drive accountability against deliverables
- Develop and maintain a centralized repository for compliance policy and procedure documentation to track and report progress on policy development work, maintain versioning, and approvals
- Own enterprise compliance training, including the creation and/or update of training materials, tracking and reporting completion rates
- Monitor the implementation of compliance controls, corrective actions, and third-party error resolution and escalate when appropriate
- Assist with facilitating responses to regulatory or compliance related audits, examinations and inquiries
- Lead administrative tasks as directed related to the management of the compliance department
What You'll Need
- 6+ years of experience working in a compliance or risk management role
- Experience working with financial products and related regulations (UDAAP, BSA/AML, Reg E, Reg DD, etc.)
- Experience with tools such as Jira and Confluence
- Professional certifications, such as the Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM) a plus
- Self-starter with solid sense of urgency, accountability and excellent focus on attention to detail in a constantly evolving environment
- Results driven and forward thinking approach with ability to problem-solve complex issues to drive shared goals and outcomes across internal and external teams
- Ability to analyze qualitative and quantitative data to formulate meaningful insights and compile information in a structured, logical manner
Benefits & Perks
• Premium Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance plans
• Insurance premiums 100% covered for you and 80% for your dependents
• Company provided Basic Life and Short-Term and Long-Term Disability plans
• Generous paid parental and caregiver leave
• Voluntary Life Insurance
• 401(k) savings plan with matching contributions
• Unlimited PTO and generous company holidays
• Company laptop and home office stipend
• Personal financial advisor
Dave Inc is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, medical condition, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.