At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans struggle to get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. Our marketplaces for prescription medicines and telehealth have helped Americans save $25 billion since 2011. GoodRx is a public company; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix big problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunities to excel.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. GoodRx is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, and those in the LGBTQ+ communities to apply for positions even if they don’t necessarily check every box outlined in the job description. Please still get in touch – we’d love to connect and see if you could be good for the role!
About the Role
GoodRx is looking for a Pricing Operations Lead to support the numerous ad hoc and recurring projects that pop up within the pricing team. This individual will be able to coordinate and synchronize efforts across multiple teams and external partners, create processes in ambiguous situations, and work to continuously improve existing processes to optimize for clarity and efficiency. They can identify opportunities to elevate the role the Pricing Operations team can play in driving new strategies forward, and are consistently excited to provide accurate pricing to millions of customers every month.
The ideal candidate is a systems thinker, strong communicator, and is an all around team player. They have good judgement, and can effectively determine when it’s appropriate to roll up their sleeves to get the job done or to step back to improve a process. They are intellectually curious, are able to thrive in an ambiguous and fast-changing environment, and have a track record of leading projects amongst peers.
- Partner with Pricing leadership on understanding high-level department strategy and formulating specific tactics to execute on goals
- Take the lead on coordinating cross-departmental projects and initiatives; define objectives and timelines, roles and responsibilities, and create documentation to support all aspects of the project
- Be the main point of contact to external partners to develop and lead initiatives that create solutions to cross-functional problems
- Support a team of specialists working on a variety of cross-functional initiatives prioritize and execute many concurrent projects
- Oversee the development, production, and maintenance of internal documentation and identify opportunities for improvement, including training materials and internal knowledge base
- Review updated regulations and project plans to ensure internal stakeholders are up to date and in compliance
- Become a subject matter expert for pricing operations initiatives and tools while being the primary point of contact on key initiatives
- Establish clear channels of communication with a cross-functional team to determine tooling needs and project requirements
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree; business administration or related field a plus
- 2+ years experience in a project / program management related role at a tech driven company
- Experience working across cross-functional teams, including customer support, business intelligence, product, engineering, and external partners
- Passion for using analytics, customer research and business cases to drive decisions and improve the customer experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in working with data in spreadsheets and/or data visualization
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills, with meticulous attention to detail
- Experience working for a startup a plus
- Experience working in the healthcare/pharmaceutical industry is a plus
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $25 billion using GoodRx and 15 million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.