SFDC Project Manager at ServiceTitan Inc.
Our Finance and Operations team is a dynamic, relatively small group, that produces super high quality output. We have built a world class, fully automated and integrated SaaS financial and reporting infrastructure, that allows us to move quickly, with a high degree of accuracy and predictability. Unlike traditional companies, where finance teams are typically the police cops and nay-sayers, we are a team that tries to say "yes" first. How can we help solve your problem? How will this investment improve our business? We are a dedicated, hard working team, quick to have fun, and we enjoy our amazing culture!
ServiceTitan is seeking an exceptional Project Manager with Business Analysis skills and experience to join one of the fastest growing tech startups in Southern California, backed by the best VC firms in the SaaS space. This is a highly visible role within our Shared service organization and be part of Salesforce team who prides itself on being a, solution-driven, strategic partner to internal business functions. You’ll be joining one of the most data-driven companies, at all levels of the organization, and will be empowered to challenge the status quo and make a massive impact.
This is a torch-bearing, solution driven and hands on role who will be working as a Salesforce techno functional SME while managing portfolio of project in parallel within the SFDC CRM ecosystem.
As our Project Manager, SFDC, you will:
- Project Management:
- Independently perform estimates of efforts, effective resource planning, tracking progress and manage/facilitate communication with stakeholders in multiple ongoing parallel projects
- Plan, manage and successfully drive portfolio of projects related SFDC CRM
- Help define business goals and SMART objectives (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant and Time-Bound)
- Create and manage project plans/roadmaps, monitor and review project progress and timelines, adjust schedules and plans as needed, identify and resolve issues, and communicate and manage change to ensure project success
- Manage vendors and contractors while working on onshore - offshore model
- Oversee and take responsibility for the successful completion and timeliness of projects within set budget
- Lead business and functional requirements definition and prioritization
- Leverage DACI /RACI framework to successfully drive projects
- Prepare executive reports and metrics around SFDC
- Business Analysis:
- Understand changing business conditions and their impact on existing processes and operations and recommend scalable and reusable Salesforce solutions that meet the business needs
- Estimate the potential value in (terms of productivity and ROI) that could be realized for each solution option
- Understand the present and future state of the requirement and determine how to get there
- Responsible for gap analysis, documenting, and modeling with diagram the business process architecture
- Structure, organize and define requirements discovered during elicitation activities and ensure that the requirements collectively support one another to fully achieve the business objectives
- Validate and verify the information and requirements:
- Requirements verification responsibilities
- That it meets the Quality standards
- That it should be a usable feature for business
- Making sure we’re building the feature in the right way
- Requirement validation responsibilities
- Make sure we’re delivering the needed value/capabilities
- Delivered value is aligned with the actual requirements
- Should be able to own and maintain the Data dictionary
- Scrum Master
- Work as a scrum master and guide the teams operations by facilitating ceremonies (e.g. daily standup, sprint planning, UAT demo) and instilling Agile principles into daily activities to ensure the smooth functioning of the delivery team
- Documentation business requirements, user stories and acceptance/success criteria for projects/ Epics
- Act as a buffer between the team and process overhead, so team members can focus on the timely delivery
- Testing and Training
- Help to develop, coordinate, and implement test plans to test business and functional requirements during solution development
- Act as a Product owner and perform pre-UAT and pre-implementation walkthroughs to end users
- Production Support
- Support ongoing Salesforce administration (create accounts/profiles, process builder, workflow, approvals, reports, dashboards etc.).
- Direct analysis and troubleshooting of production related issues
- Respond to critical SFDC production operational issues and follow up with team for resolution
- Provide minor changes in the code/configuration and able to deploy them into production
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- Proficiency in Salesforce automation capabilities like Process builder, workflows, apex, visualforce , flows, validation rules and changesets.
- Strong knowledge around Salesforce access control like Profile, permission sets etc.
- Good understanding of overall SFDC architecture landscape.
- At least 5+ years experience managing the delivery of software projects within a consulting environment and set budget.
- At least 2+ years experience in successfully managing Salesforce agile project.
- Strong recommendation from a Director or VP level position.
- A mindset to work in an aggressive and dynamic work environment with shifting priorities.
- Analytical Skills - Analytical skills, creative thinking, critical thinking and organizational skills
- Interpersonal skills - Communication skills , conflict management, cultural awareness, facilitation, leadership, negotiation and political awareness.
- Strong time management skills as you’ll have multiple priorities to focus on in a week that often changes based on business demands
- Strong work ethic and the ability to work independently and autonomously
- Should have either a PMP or Scrum Master certification
- Should have Salesforce Administrator or Developer Certification.
We are proud of the ServiceTitan culture - it brings together brilliant, genuine and driven individuals in an atmosphere that is positive and inclusive. Check out our culture for yourself:
http://instagram.com/goservicetitan | https://www.themuse.com/profiles/servicetitan | https://www.builtinla.com/company/servicetitan-inc
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Inc 5000 - Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2018
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company, 2018
Deloitte Fast 500, 2018
Inc 5000 - Best Places to Work, 2019
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, or genetic information. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great — and there's always room for more.