The Senior Project Manager will cultivate omnichannel work streams across different functions of the marketing team, our cross-functional partners, and agencies. This is an exciting opportunity to lead the delivery of innovative projects and campaigns that bring our iconic brand to life. The ideal candidate must possess agency experience in integrated marketing, building digital experiences, and crafting compelling content. They will have an eye for detail, can meticulously lead a budget, and are steadfast in their search for efficiency.
- Deliver work that is excellent, on time, on budget, AND goes beyond the brief. Establish project plans and processes that drive things forward.
- Consistently hold cross-functional teams accountable for delivering on required project inputs and aid in resolving obstacles interfering with project success factors.
- Empower, direct, and challenge teams to produce great work.
- Streamline communication and process by setting up appropriate structure and tools to ensure successful collaboration and engagement across teams/vendors.
- Regularly report the status of initiatives and ensure project schedules are up to date.
- Take notes during team and project meetings, and share those notes to keep partners aligned.
- Own budget planning, estimation, tracking, and financial accruals.
- Build detailed project proposals and handle resource allocations across the marketing team in partnership with finance and accounting.
- Drive positive project and program financials and ensure all risks are escalated.
- Support ongoing staffing decisions and resource management.
- Manage all vendor relations: media platforms, agencies, freelancers, and partners from RFP to contract negotiation with input from the marketing and legal team.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with contract creatives.
- 5-7+ years of hands-on project leadership experience in advertising or marketing communications, ideally at a creative agency or within a cross-functional marketing team.
- Consistent track record in driving creative solutions and digital content creation.
- Knowledge of social and mobile content creation and requirements for different channels.
- Experience working on large-scale integrated, omnichannel programs with multiple parallel work streams and diverse teams (UX, Product, Strategy, Creative, Media, and Analytics).
- Financial rigor leading large scale budgets in close relationship with accounting and finance teams.
- High EQ and the ability to read what a team needs to help motivate them.
- Sophisticated Project Management skills with respect to budget, scope, and timeline. Proven track record of optimally rolling out project management software and adoption from Asana, Monday, or similar programs.
- Self-motivated and driven to build and create great work.
- PMI certification preferred but not required.
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
• Working on a product that has an immediate impact on people’s lives all around the world
• Collaborating with a team of creative, fun and driven colleagues
• Comprehensive health coverage, competitive salary, 401(k) employer match
• Other perks and wellness benefits like a fitness membership subsidy, paid concierge medical membership, pet insurance offerings, and a commuter subsidy
• Access to mental health resources
• Fertility preservation benefits
• No Meeting Wednesdays, an annual Learning + Development stipend, and access to a wide range of product and service discounts through Perkspot
• Charitable donations match up to $15,000 annually
• Monthly and weekly interactive virtual events including Book Club, trivia with prizes and yoga workouts
• The opportunity to join six active Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
At Tinder, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our product, and our community. We strive to make our workplace an inclusive and diverse environment, giving people from all walks of life the opportunity to have a voice. We champion and encourage those who bring different perspectives, ideas, and creativity to join our team dedicated to bringing people together across the globe. Tinder is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where we welcome all people regardless of sex, gender identity, race, ethnicity, disability, or other lived experience.