Senior Project Manager, Business Operations & Marketing
Greater LA Area
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Reporting to: Kong, CEO
Jumpcut is a school for digital entrepreneurs. Over 100 million people in America want to be their own boss and start their own businesses.
Our goal is to help people start successful businesses in every area of digital entrepreneurship. Whether you want to become a YouTube influencer, start your own eCommerce shop, or start freelancing, our courses give you step by step instruction to actualizing your goals. In addition to online courses, we heavily invest in our best students, and give them strategic and operational support to grow even faster.
We are looking for a Project Manager to join the Jumpcut team in our Hollywood HQ as our first PM! As we continue to scale, your role will be crucial in working closely with the leadership team to scope, plan, and drive cross-departmental projects and initiatives. You will help define project structure, identify key roles, and assess project risks to keep deliverables on time and on budget. The initial projects we have queued up for the PM will be mostly marketing related, but the role will ultimately contribute across all departments.
- Collaborate closely with department heads and c-level to properly scope, organize, and greenlight projects
- Develop and drive project timelines, workflows, calendars, workback schedules, and other documentation as needed to cross-functional teams
- Create and implement systems and processes to help others prioritize and manage their project contributions
- Lead regular meetings to communicate project statuses, identify any potential bottlenecks, and continuously manage expectations
- Manage day-to-day communication within respective project teams, stakeholders, and occasionally third-party entities
- 2+ years cross-departmental Project Management experience, ideally working within Operations and/or Marketing
- Obtained, or currently studying for a Project Management certification
- Proficiency with PM tools, systems, and best practices
- Proven record to problem solve and shift priorities quickly and as needed
- Advanced organization skills and ability to create structure
- Demonstrated ability to lead, build relationships, and work efficiently in globally diverse teams
Additionally, you might be a good fit if…
- You have worked closely with department heads and/or C-level executives
- You love solving problems through organization and planning
- You have a desire to grow your Change Management skills
- You are a student of PM methodologies
Benefits, Perks, and Compensation:
We’ve got some pretty sweet digs, catered meals, unlimited PTO, and a full suite of benefits. Check out jumpcut.com/about for more information and to meet the team!
Compensation is competitive, and dependent on experience: $70,000 - $100,000 annually
Read Full Job Description