Senior Project Coordinator
Develop, maintain, track and present robust project schedules & plans for manufacturing process development for Hyperloop sub-system hardware. Sub-systems may include propulsion, levitation, vehicle, power electronics and linear infrastructure.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- Demonstrated ability to build cost modeling tools and understanding of standard industry cost methodology
- Demonstrated ability to of manufacturing cost principles and estimation techniques
- Proven experience building complex project schedules
- Has manufacturing and/or hands-on technical engineering experience
- B.S. or higher in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering or equivalent.
- 4+ years of previous experience in project coordination, project management, project planning & execution.
- 4+ years of professional experience or exposure to one or more of the following:
- High volume manufacturing environment
- Automotive or aerospace manufacturing environment
- Manufacturing of aerospace passenger vehicles
- Manufacturing of automotive passenger vehicles
- Manufacturing of large complex machinery or assemblies
- Large scale, high volume steel plate & sheet metal fabrication
- Manufacturing of complex welded structures
- Manufacturing of actuated mechanisms
- Manufacturing of machinery
- Manufacturing of large complex assemblies
- Manufacturing of large scale civil infrastructure
- Manufacturing of laminated motor cores or stamping operations
- Start-up environment experience.
- Kaizen and Lean Manufacturing experience.
Hyperloop One is an Equal Employment Employer; employment is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other protected status. Hyperloop One will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the “Ban the Box” legislation. We may access publicly available information as part of your application. For full information on how your personal information will be stored and processed, please click here.
To all recruitment agencies: Virgin Hyperloop One does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Virgin Hyperloop One employees or any other company location. Virgin Hyperloop One is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.