Senior Program Manager
WHO WE ARE:
Zwift is a digital destination for fitness enthusiasts that’s redefining indoor exercise. We took the boring indoor routine and game-ified it, by developing an at-home training experience that connects cyclists and runners with each other around the world. We’re on a mission to make more people, more active, more often.
Launched from the sunny beaches of Long Beach, CA with offices in NYC, London, and Rio de Janeiro, the Zwift community is active in 195 countries (yup - more countries than the United Nations) and growing. We’re endlessly positive, relentlessly inventive, and always looking to improve… wanna join?
WHO WE’RE SEEKING:
Zwift is seeking a Senior Program Manager to help define and establish a new discipline in Program Operations at Zwift. You will work across the company and initiatives to ensure coordinated delivery against well thought out plans. This role will work closely with the existing product management discipline as well as the business and functional leaders and project managers. This is an opportunity to bring your leadership and influence to a dynamic, fast growing MMO style game company fueled by its passionate community of users.
The right candidate should be a strong team player able to build effective working relationships across the business, have excellent planning/analytical skills, and be very organized. You are someone who prides themselves on delivering complex company-wide initiatives consistently and has the ability to level up the capabilities of an organization.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Lead planning and delivery for company-wide programs working with business / functional leaders and product managers
- Lead maturity improvement for delivery capability across the organization
- Balance the need to meet business and marketing objectives with the needs of the product teams to make forward progress on the next generation of features
- Forward thinking & planning with focus on multi-year goals and then executing against them
- Create, maintain, and publish plans and subsequent changes
- Create, maintain, and publish key decisions impacting plans
- Regular reporting to all levels of the organization
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or a related discipline
- 3+ years of product (software or hardware) development or launch experience, preferably building world-class platforms and services
- 6+ years of relevant work experience of cross-functional program management (in an operations or technical discipline) in a matrix organization
- Experience in building and deploying processes and release schedules
- Experience communicating with stakeholders at all levels across multiple business units
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent planning skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication
- Experience coaching & mentoring
- Experience with agile or other project management methodologies
- PMP or equivalent qualification
- Knowledge of product development and software development lifecycles
- Experience in automation, operational excellence, or continuous improvement techniques
- Experience in video gaming or health & fitness industries
- Experience in a consumer platform product company
- Passion for cycling, running and/or fitness
- Experienced Zwifter
TOP REASONS WE THINK YOU’LL LOVE IT HERE:
- Great employee bike program
- Amazing office location on the 18th floor with a killer view
- Full benefits package
- Awesome team of diverse individuals who love what they do
- Did we mention that we ride bikes and run at work?