Senior Program Manager - Data & Insights at Zwift
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior
Location: Long Beach, CA
About the role and about You:
Zwift is looking for a Program Manager for our Data & Insights team. In this role, you will be responsible for activating, managing, coordinating, and driving strategy, implementation, and maintenance of Zwift’s Data & Insights strategy, tools, and outputs. Reporting to the Director of Global Programs, you will be a key leader for Zwift’s future success by helping Zwift continue our journey to becoming a data-driven and customer-centric experience company.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with the Data & Insights Team to manage the ingest, prioritization, scheduling, planning, and execution of Data and Analytics based projects.
- Drive a team of professionals across business strategy, operations, finance, human resources, supply chain, and software to deliver insightful results from data and tools within Zwift.
- Provide program management and mentorship to business teams, product teams, and technical teams to execute and service key data & insights projects.
- Work closely with the business owners to define the Data & Insights strategy and Business Intelligence and Reporting requirements, work closely with the Product, Software Engineering, and Platform teams to guide the team to a successful implementation for data & insights projects.
- Interface with senior executives and business stakeholders in marketing, product, creative, technology, finance, & supply chain to understand the business needs and ensure alignment.
- Provide overall direction, best practices, and processes for implementation, management, and maintenance of the Data & Insights processes, communications, and the associated tools and outputs.
- Maintain and manage the relationships with.
What we're looking for:
- BS in Management, Economics, Computer Science, or relevant management area.
- 5+ years of experience in Program/Project Management with a focus on Data, Analytics, Experimentation, Business Intelligence, & Reporting.
- Expert in concepts like good Project Management principles, Vendor Management, & Partnerships.
- Experience serving as a program manager in a physical and digital environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
- Working in cross-functional team environments using Agile/Scrum development processes.
- Strong communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Self-motivation to deliver results and seek continuous improvement.
- Experience with SmartSheets Project Management tool(s)
How to stand out among the rest:
Your resume/CV is enough to show off your skills, accomplishments, and experience. However, if you choose to include a cover letter introducing us to your awesome personality, we will read that too.
Of course, we are nothing without our values. Our values ground us. They ensure we run and build a company where people love to work, feel like they are welcomed, included, and belong. Only then can they thrive and do their best work. The values we strive to live every day are:
- Make It Fun
- Elevate Teammates
- Cultivate Our Community
- Always Level Up
- One Zwift for All
We strongly believe that different backgrounds and ideas are a competitive advantage; we hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Zwift is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing [email protected].
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.