Senior Merchandising Project Manager at FabFitFun, Inc.
FabFitFun is currently seeking a Senior Merchandising Project Manager to join our growing Merchandising team! Your mission is to improve and manage end-to-end process and calendar for our subscription box. This will includes the entire process from seasonal kick-off to member delivery and creative process. We are looking for a creative, self-starter with exceptional organizational skills. If others describe you as a responsible, detail-oriented, and a killer multitasker, this is the role for you! This individual will report to our VP of Merchandising and support other employees on the team by implementing, executing, and maintaining project schedules/deadlines.
What You’ll Do:
- Reporting to the VP of Merchandising, you will improve and manage end-to-end process and calendar for subscription box, from seasonal kick-off to member delivery and creative process.
- Full project life cycle ownership: workflow, timelines, and approvals. Monitor project status and execution; develop agendas, minutes, metrics, etc. for the teams. This includes full implementation from initiation to deployment for several initiatives simultaneously.
- Build and structure project teams to ensure maximum performance. Provide purpose, direction, and motivation to team. Clarify and communicate project objectives and success criteria.
- Serve as cross-functional point of contact for all key partners: operations, creative, warehouse, and marketing.
- Lead and develop team, including associate project manager and assistant project manager.
- Lead team in use of ongoing risk management & communication tools, deliver transparent, timely and effective verbal and written communication to stakeholders and appropriate levels of the organization.
- Identify project risks and potential issues. Develop and execute recovery action plans.
- Manage project financials, review and approve invoices, track budget variance, job cost, and productivity, and report on financial performance.
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- MBA or PMP preferred
- Agile and/or PMI Methodology required
- 8+ years Project Management Experience
- 1+ years leading Project Management Team
- Ability to manage complex calendars
- Ability to evaluate current workflow process and present opportunities for increased efficiencies
- Leadership and proactive problem-solving skills
- Experience identifying challenges/issues/dependencies and process gaps, and designing solutions to optimize for operational efficiencies including implementation and change management across inter-team and cross-teams
- Experience managing project financials and budgets
- Have Influential and coaching skills to lead change without authority and be a self-starter comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in Wrike, Asana, or other project management tool
- Expert in Excel, Google Docs/Spreadsheets, KeyNote etc.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication, organizational, writing and presentation skills
- Experience in leading projects from concept to completion and engaging with various group business leads
What You’ll Get:
- Daily impact on one of the fastest growing companies in the US that is revolutionizing ecommerce
- Full health-care coverage as well as dental and vision coverage
- Catered meals 3x/week
- Kitchen stocked with great snacks and drinks
- Generous vacation policy
- Dog-friendly office
- Free FabFitFun subscription
- Paid parking