Senior Manager, P&C Transformation & Org Effectiveness (Greater LA Area, CA)
Every great story has a new beginning, and yours starts here.
Welcome to Warner Bros. Discovery... the stuff dreams are made of.
Who We Are...
When we say, "the stuff dreams are made of," we're not just referring to the world of wizards, dragons and superheroes, or even to the wonders of Planet Earth. Behind WBD's vast portfolio of iconic content and beloved brands, are the storytellers bringing our characters to life, the creators bringing them to your living rooms and the dreamers creating what's next...
From brilliant creatives, to technology trailblazers, across the globe, WBD offers career defining opportunities, thoughtfully curated benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. Here you are supported, here you are celebrated, here you can thrive.
Your New Role
The P&C Transformation & Org Effectiveness team define & deliver large scale transformation programmes & initiatives across to enable delivery of the People & Culture strategy and support the organizational strategy
The team works with People & Culture leaders to help shape, deliver and implement P&C transformation initiatives enabling operational efficiencies, cost optimization, business process improvement and automation to deliver return on investment.
The P&C Transformation and Change Senior Manager will work across the P&C function, and where required, cross-enterprise teams e.g. Enterprise Technology, Finance and others to help drive and operationalize initiatives that result in continued organizational health, optimization and integration across P&C and other functions; supported through robust change management practices to ensure business adoption
Your Role Accountabilities
- Project Management: Lead the planning, management and monitoring of key projects and initiatives across P&C includes defining scope, building and managing project plans & timelines and resourcing; defining and managing the delivery/execution of deliverables/work products and the management of key risks & issues.
- Change Management: Develop and implement change management strategies to facilitate organizational change; including change impacts; change agents/networks; change readiness; training and communications plans to enable successful delivery and adoption of initiatives
- Project Delivery: Undertake work product delivery within the project - create tangible deliverables (design documents; governance/stakeholder materials; communications; training materials) to support active delivery of the project
- Stakeholder Management: Seek alignment with project stakeholders to ensure alignment across all key audiences; manage stakeholder expectations and perceptions - from leadership alignment to end-users
- Continuous improvement: Build upon existing project and org effectiveness tools and methodologies to ensure continuous improvement including utilizing external insights, resources or partners to improve internal ways of working
Qualifications & Experience
- A growth-mindset leader, with 6+ years' experience highly preferred in project management or large scale organizational change management delivery in projects / programs
- Passion for project & change management; knowledge of project & change management practices and methodologies
- Consulting or project management background highly preferred
- Degree or equivalent
- Project management and/or change management certification is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced and global organization
- Excellent communications skills to manage and guide teams and stakeholders
- Excellent collaboration and influencing skills
- Experience working in partnership with senior leaders and functional experts.
- Strong problem-solving abilities, attention to detail, and interpersonal skills.
- Highly motivated self-starter with a pro-active and flexible working style
- Professional attitude and able to adapt to fit the audience
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Must have a legal right to work in the US
How We Get Things Done...
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits...
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles in locations where legally required. Actual salaries will vary based on several factors, including but not limited to external market data, internal equity, location, skill set, experience, and/or performance. Base pay is just one component of Warner Bros. Discovery's total compensation package for employees. Pay Range: $109,900.00 - $204,100.00 salary per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Warner Bros. Discovery provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and sick time and vacation.
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at [email protected].