Senior Manager, Merchandise Planning at FabFitFun, Inc.
FabFitFun is looking for a Senior Manager, Merchandise Planning to join our Merchandising Strategy Team for Subscription Box at our HQ in West Hollywood. In this newly created role, the ideal candidate will be someone who can build a company wide OTB and understands how inventory and product feeds into that. We are seeking curious, critical thinking and creative merchants who thrive in a fast paced and evolving startup environment.
What you'll do:
- OTB Management: Demonstrate ability to utilize traditional retail open to buy management to build tools and topline financial plans tailored to non-traditional Box Merchandising and Assortment Planning in order to help optimize budget, inventory availability, usability and liability management
- Financial Line-planning: Translate top-line financial goals into categorical assortment plans and financial targets that are suited to driving high member satisfaction and retention
- Inventory Planning: Build inventory strategies, plans and processes that support flexible inventory planning and automate inventory depletion through internal liquidation channels
- KPI Tracking: Partner closely with category build leads to help them understand financial cost and sku targets and develop tools that make it easy to track buys compared to plans and ensure assortment is on budget
- Analysis and Reporting: Build analytical tools to help drive data driven plans and decision making. Specially around categorical plans, costing and inventory
- Operational Planning: Build tools and systems that forecast operational shipping expenses in order to create budgeting tools that allow team to look at total cost of products, packaging and shipping as one interchangeable budget. In addition, partner with warehousing and operations to help manage capacity and fulfillment planning
- Cross-functional Partnership: Demonstrate strong cross-functional skills and team oriented strategy and process creation. Partnering closely with financial planning and accounting, buying and product merchandising to build processes and establish key counterparts
- Develop Box Planning Process and evaluate resource needs. Once team is in please, re-evaluate responsibilities and team structure.
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years work experience, preferable in Merchandise Planning and Financial Planning from Retail / Wholesale Background
- Experience in working cross functionally between finance, accounting, merchandising, buying and planning to translate financial goals into merchandising targets and recommendations
- Excellent business judgment and quantitative skills.
- Clear demonstration of internal cross-functional partnership and collaboration.
- Proven ability to work within a fast-paced, deadline-driven startup environment.
- Passionate about customer experience.
What you’ll get:
- Daily impact on one of the fastest growing companies in the US that is revolutionizing ecommerce
- Full health-care coverage as well as dental and vision coverage
- Catered meals 3x/week
- Kitchen stocked with great snacks and drinks
- Generous vacation policy
- Dog-friendly office
- Free FabFitFun subscription
- Paid parking