Who We Are
AuditBoard is a high-growth SaaS company in the financial technology space that is transforming the way organizations manage critical risk, audit and compliance initiatives. We believe in empowering enterprises to manage and control risk so that their businesses are able to thrive.
Designed by former chief audit executives, our enterprise cloud platform is purpose-built to automate and streamline activities in ways that align with how our thousands of users think and act daily. Clients range from pre-IPO organizations to Fortune 5,000 companies, including leading organizations such as Lululemon Athletica, WeWork, Activision Publishing, Lions Gate Entertainment Corp., TripAdvisor, Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., Intel, and Snap, among many others.
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for a professional in the Information or Cybersecurity industry to fulfill the Manager of Implementation role. This position requires a strong background in any of the following areas: achieving and maintaining compliance with regulations (e.g., HIPAA, FISMA, FERPA) and/or industry-leading practices (e.g., PCI-DSS, ISO 27001/2, NIST CSF, NIST 800-53), and enterprise risk management. The Manager of Compliance Implementation will be a product expert in the AuditBoard platform and shall be able to comprehend a client's compliance/risk/InfoSec environment.
The Senior Manager role will support the CAS Onboarding Team with all aspects of product implementations and implementation team oversight and support. This entails learning about the AuditBoard software and implementation methodology and combining that knowledge with your background in compliance and risk management in order to converse and elicit requirements from audit directors, CAEs and CFOs. This role reports directly to the VP and Sr Director of CAS and is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to make a jump into the exciting world of high growth technology leveraging your accounting/audit background.
- 8+ years experience in public accounting and/or corp accounting
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- CISA, CISM, CISSP, Security+ preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in Information Security, Cyber Security or associated field
- Strong knowledge of information security frameworks and industry standards, such as ISO/IEC 27000 series, NIST 800-53, NIST CSF, PCI-DSS, among others a must.
- Experience in the adoption of Compliance frameworks or performing Compliance certifications or audits is preferred
- Ability to communicate clearly with team members and clients
- Familiar with accounting software is a plus: Oracle, SAP, MS Dynamics, Netsuite, BlackLine
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, with emphasis on phone, email, and online communications
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment and professionalism
- Self-starter with solid organizational and planning skills
- Competitive and focused on achieving goals
- Travel is required at the local and national level around 10% of the time
Why You’ll Love Life at AuditBoard
- You’ll be launching a career at a well funded, hyper-growth SaaS tech company
- Free daily catered lunches
- Stock options
- Unlimited snacks and beverages
- Free gym membership
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off and 10 holidays per year
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings - Work Hard Play Hard!