SAP SD Functional Lead
We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world's leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
How we LEAD:
UMG is looking for senior SAP SD Functional lead to join UMG Operations Team
How you'll CREATE:
- Provide solution and support the finance business with day to day support issues
- Support the Finance business with critical month-end activities in SAP
- Provide first line of SME support for any SAP issues
- Provide advice on SAP best practice and support business process change
- Liaise with support partner to resolve any functional / processing issues
- Manage and set goals and objectives for offshore resources
Bring your VIBE:
- Minimum of 10 + years of experience in a full cycle implementation as well as in support and projects.
- Minimum of 1- years designing and configuring SAP SD modules.
- Experience of Vistex (SAP add-on) Data Model and Agreements
- Exposure to Service Now ticketing system and JIRA
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple deliverables and projects at the same time
- Experience of working in a Media company/industry
- Understanding of Royalties and Media business processes
- Ability to understand business processes from a customer perspective
- Ability to work in a team environment, effectively interacting with others
- Must be results oriented, demonstrate adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness
- Facilitate the implementation and support of SAP SD processes
- Meet objectives and goals set by line manager (onshore Functional Lead)
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirements (in functional and technical specifications)
- Facilitate workshops to collect business requirements
- Map client business requirements, processes and objectives; develops necessary product
- modifications to satisfy clients' needs.
- Design, customize, configure and testing of SD
- Identify gaps, issues and work around solutions.
- Act as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigate, analyze, and solve software problems.
- Handle changes and transports as needed for business issues
- Document functional designs, test cases and results.
- Proactively identify and propose business process and/or system enhancements
- Provide consulting services on both new implementations and existing support projects
- Act as a liaison between the business functions and the technical team.
- Provide ad-hoc training and user support as required
- Work self-directed and independently
- S in Computer science or equivalent
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, "Gift Week", Summer Fridays
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Employee Developmental Support
- Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
- Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.