SAP FICO Technical Lead
We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world's leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
UMG is looking for senior SAP FICO technical lead to join UMG Operations Team.
• Participate in new rollout/s as lead Technical architect
• Provide solution and support the finance business with day to day support issues
• Support the finance business with critical month end activities in SAP
• Provide first line of SME support for any SAP issues
• Provide advice on SAP best practice and support business process change
• Liaise with support partner to resolve any technical issues
• Prior experience with Vistex SAP system is highly desired but not mandatory
• SAP Fiori experience is a must
• Experience in implementing and analysing extremely large interfaces
• Exposure to Service Now ticketing system
• Exposure to industry best practices related to SAP
• Media/Entertainment industry experience preferred
• Abap, Abap OO, Abap on HANA with at least 10 years of experience in related field
• Strong SAP Fiori knowledge
• Good knowledge in communication protocols: FTP, HTTP, SOAP, REST…
• Experience in implementation of complex Object oriented solutions
• Experience in Transport request management in project (managing dependencies, list of transports, dual tracks)
• Ability to design reusable technical solution
• Strong background in analysing productive issues
• Proven ability in implementing complex interfaces. From source system through middleware to SAP (in flat file and idoc technologies)
• Experience in working with offshore resource
• Ability to work in complex, challenging & constantly changing environment
• Experience in managing expectations & working on multiple high priority assignments concurrently
• Strong communication skills, ability to communicate effectively to all levels of the organisation
• Process Optimization experience
• B.S in Computer science or equivalent
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.