Lumi helps ecommerce brands produce memorable and sustainable packaging through our online platform and worldwide network of factories. Tens of millions of packages are being shipped every year with Lumi products.
By joining Lumi you will have a front row seat to the rapidly changing way people buy things, and the supply chain behind everything that gets shipped to your doorstep. Learn more →
As a Sales Project Manager you’ll play a vital role in winning new business. You’ll partner with Account Executives to onboard ecommerce and direct-to-consumer brands onto the Lumi dashboard. You’ll be on the front lines with our account executives, collecting requirements, facilitating effective communication both internally and externally, preparing presentations, and developing sales collateral and managing timelines.
Your primary goal will be to support account executives with active project management, mainly targeting high-value clients, ensuring promises are kept during the sales process, from first contact to first order. You will collaborate across multiple departments within Lumi to ensure all steps in the sales cycle are completed, hold other teams accountable for meeting deadlines, and communicate with various stakeholders at our customers to ensure we have all the necessary information to provide quotes and successfully order solutions.
- Request and receive all required documentation and specifications from customers such as: samples, design, layout, dielines, artwork, and other specifications
- Work with sales leads to create estimated customer promise dates and communicate back lead times appropriately
- Partner with our packaging engineering lab to support with any design and/or structural recommendations
- Collaborate with our manufacturing network team to select vendors and receive pricing quotes for each project and our supply chain teams to secure pre-production samples for customers
- Maintain our customer database to reflect accurate information, deliverables, and to document all customer communications
- Assist in the creation of sales materials such as decks, case studies, and collateral (working cross functionally as needed)
- Create high level cost savings and return on investment analysis for customers (working cross functionally as needed)
- Schedule and participate in customer discovery meetings, video calls, and conference calls
- Schedule and facilitate post-sale kick off meetings so customers know what to expect now that their order is placed
- Create customer dashboards that are fully built out, accurate, and functioning and provide training and support to customers on how to use their dashboards to full capacity
- 2+ years of customer support, project coordination, or project management experience
- Exemplifies our core values: empathy, work ethic, good taste, communication, and curiosity
- Strategic thinker with strong time management, critical thinking, monitoring, organization, coordination, independent judgment, and decision making skills
- Demonstrated success handling multiple priorities in fast changing environments
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and successfully resolve problems
- Able to participate in peer coaching, feedback, and group problem solving
- Proficiency with Google Suite or Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
What we look for
Our team is made up of people from diverse backgrounds, often working remotely across the world. We believe cross-pollination is one of the best ways to foster community and new ideas. For that reason we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to any of our positions.
Creating a great environment for everyone on the team is something we care deeply about. There are a few qualities we look for in anyone joining Lumi. Here are some of the questions we'll be asking ourselves when reviewing your application:
Curiosity: Your role will evolve as time goes on. Do you have an eagerness to learn new skills, adapt to new situations and get out of your comfort zone?
Communication: Whether it is in written or spoken form, are you able to communicate clearly and concisely with others?
Empathy: Do you collaborate well with others? How do you deal with disagreements? Do you relate to the challenges we seek to solve for our customers?
Work ethic: Do you have a can-do attitude? In the ever-moving world of logistics, will you do your best to not keep others waiting? Can we rely on you to bring rigor and enthusiasm necessary to your work?
Good taste: Are you attentive to details? Do you care about creating an elegant, pleasant experience for customers and those around you?
Note that due to the volume of applications we are not able to reply to everyone. Rest assured, we do read every application. Thanks for considering us!