Sales Operations Project Coordinator
LegalZoom has entered the Employee Benefits space with our LifePlan product. LifePlan is an entirely new and exciting market concept where we offer a breadth of services and partnerships to meet member's legal, insurance, financial and tax needs in the context of their major life events.
As a critical member of the LifePlan team you will be responsible for the planning and management of detailed timelines for Sales related events while also supporting various projects.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
The Sales Operations Project Coordinator will primarily focus on the planning, oversight, and execution of small to large scale sales projects within the determined timeframe, to include but not limited to:
- Sales events and conferences
- Strategic sales account planning management and execution
- Benefits Open enrollment planning
- Contract management & tracking
- Updating processes to streamline day-to-day operations
The Sales Operations Project Coordinator will work alongside cross functional teams (account, creative, and technical) to ensure the successful execution of all projects.
Manage and maintain system data (in applicable systems and software) to ensure all project statuses remain current.
Effectively lead status meetings to provide progress updates to key stakeholders
Analyze and report on outcomes and provide learnings and share best practices for future events.
Bachelor’s Degree preferred and/or Minimum two year college degree.
Job Knowledge & Skills:
- Be an out-of-the-box thinker with experience in event & meeting planning
- 2 years project management experience required
- Knowledge of sales cycles and sales strategy is preferred
- Familiarity with project management software(s) such as Asana, Microsoft Project, or equivalent
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communications skills to effectively interact and pro-actively follow-up with internal and external customers
- Proficiency in Excel and PPT
- Knowledge of Sales CRM systems, such as Pipedrive & Salesforce is a plus
- Problem-solving and teamwork-facilitating skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Some travel required
- You’re a highly-motivated self-starter with a great sense of humor and comfortable with ambiguity
- You’re inspiring, open-minded, hardworking, collaborative, and passionate
- Must be organized, reliable, punctual, adaptable and flexible
- Ability to adhere to company policies
LegalZoom is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to diversity.