Anduril is a defense technology company, bringing Silicon Valley talent and funding to the defense sector. Our technology helps our customers solve their toughest challenges by enabling them to make better, more informed decisions in life-and-death situations. We’ve assembled a diverse team of experts in artificial intelligence, computer vision, sensor fusion, optics, and data analysis that are creating software and hardware solutions to radically evolve the capabilities of the United States and our allies. If you are passionate about solving problems that have real impact, come join Anduril and build the future of defense.
As the Purchasing Associate you will be joining the newly formed Anduril Supply Chain team. Our organization works closely with engineering, finance, and production to ensure parts that compose our revolutionary products arrive with good quality, on time, and at a fair cost. You will help with sourcing a myriad of various categories including structural parts, electronics, plastics, and others.
This role provides the unique opportunity to influence development of our global supply chain, witnessing tangible results from your efforts as we successfully deploy to customers. We are looking for a teammate who is eager to learn the nuances of cradle-to-grave procurement and will help us achieve our aggressive objectives.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Issue purchases orders (PO’s) quickly and accurately.
- Ensure suppliers acknowledge receipt of PO’s.
- Document and monitor PO delivery dates.
- Report supply shortages to purchasing and program managers.
- Resolve receiving & invoicing issues.
- Support cost savings initiatives
- 2+ years supply chain or purchasing experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Familiar with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems.
- Familiar working with Bill of Materials (BOM).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to type 80+ words per minute.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Great written, verbal, and presentation abilities.
- Ability to prioritize tasks efficiently.
U.S. Person status is required as this position needs to access export controlled data.
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer, and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. If you are someone passionate to work on problems that matter, we’d love to hear from you!