Proposal Manager - CTS at CareerArc
Why We Love It Here
CareerArc is on a mission to help companies recruit talent better, transition their workforce more effectively and enhance their employer brand. After all, companies are made up of people.
Every day, we put the human into human capital. Our momentum is driven by people who are curious, passionate and dedicated to a customer-first culture. We come to work focused on solving problems for our clients. We believe that making it easier for companies to amplify and protect their employer brand will provide more efficient and effective work cultures and job seekers that are more satisfied.
We are backed by Kinderhook Industries and PeakEquity Partners and recently raised a $30M growth equity round. Come join our growing team!
What We're Looking For
CareerArc is looking for a talented Proposal Manager to support our global sales initiatives by leveraging strategic instincts, solutions knowledge and project management to both create and manage the timely submission of well-positioned sales bids/requests for proposals (RFPs).
As a core part of the CareerArc go to market team, you’ll work cross-functionally with subject matter experts and leadership to create – and ultimately own – a scalable Request for Proposal (RFP) submission process that supports our Career Transition Services business unit. This is a highly visible position that will play an instrumental role in helping the company achieve its growth targets.
Applicants typically possess the following attributes:
- Hyper organized with excellent grammar, spelling and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Natural curiosity and a desire to become an expert on all functional and technical aspects of our outplacement product
- Adaptable, self-motivated, naturally curious and coachable with a strong work ethic
- Highly analytical and solutions-oriented with a desire to answer complex – and sometimes ambiguous – questions with a business acumen and product knowledge
- Comfort in operating in a fast-paced startup culture
CareerArc offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, as well as growth opportunities for high performers.
What You'll Be Doing
- Own complete Request for Proposal (RFP) development process
- Be a project manager that’s responsible for writing, editing, coordination and ultimately submitting approved bids/proposals in a timely fashion
- Create strategic, client-focused proposals by implementing project timelines, conducting meetings with relevant stakeholders and driving proposal submissions to a successful completion
- Forge relationships with appropriate stakeholders to build and continually refresh our content library that supports RFP submissions
- Create templates, resources and processes designed to win RFPs with content that’s consistent with our value prop
- Multi-tasking and completing projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- 5+ years experience as the primary owner of proposal/bid creation efforts – preferably in a SaaS environment or in the HR space
- Outstanding writing and editing experience coupled with excellent communication skills
- Able to grasp and articulate complex and technical concepts in a clear way
- Highly organized & commitment to hitting deadlines in a detailed oriented manner
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
CareerArc provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, CareerArc complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.