Dave is a challenger bank on a mission to put financial minds at ease by improving the cost, usability and accessibility of the legacy financial system. As the finance version of David and Goliath taking on the big banks, Dave helps its seven million customers budget, find work, build credit, and access income to cover immediate expenses. Dave is backed by Mark Cuban, Norwest Venture Partners, Section 32, and Financial Venture Studios, among many others.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for leading a cross-functional team in planning and executing on our product roadmap. Your role will include a ton of collaboration with product managers, engineering managers & tech leads. As a Project Manager, you will be the hub for all internal stakeholders and will be expected to help keep everyone aligned and up to date on cross-scrum team initiatives. You will be expected to learn & understand the product, as well as all the technical moving parts that go into releasing awesome features.
- Run technical project kickoffs, planning & execution
- Facilitate conversations and assure alignment between stakeholders before project kickoff
- Help call out and remove project blockers
- Act as Scrum master when needed
- Facilitate discussions, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Help the squad achieve understanding of functional and non-functional requirements
- Support the product owners and tech leads in planning/scoping upcoming projects
- Lead the team in continuously improving their practices to ensure maximum productivity
- 3+ years in a Project Management role or similar position
- Scrum Certification preferred but not required
- Experience in project managing a cross-functional team that handled back-end/platform/data engineering
- Experience working with front-end and back-end engineers
- Ability to demonstrate expertise of agile methodology
- Desire to work in a highly collaborative and fast-paced environment
- Self-motivation, amazing organization and communication skills
- Engineering background is a huge plus!
Benefits & Perks
• Premium Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance plans
• Insurance premiums 100% covered for you and 80% for your dependents
• Competitive salary and equity compensation packages
• Generous and flexible PTO
• Voluntary life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability plans
• Voluntary worksite benefit plans for accidents, critical illness, and hospital indemnity
• Flexible work hours
• 401(k) savings plan with matching contributions
• Generous paid parental leave
• 1UP Wednesdays where you can teach or learn something new from a fellow Dave
• A collaborative environment with opportunities for learning and growth
• Virtual social events
Dave Inc is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, medical condition, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.